EP 7 ! "A Wrinkle in Time"

VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED !

EPISODE SEVEN !

"A WRINKLE IN TIME"

...

Dalvin walked in the house holding something. It was shaped like a microwave, but also looked similar to a toaster. It was a pristine silver color. "Aye, y'all, look what I found!"

"Where you get that microwave from?" DeVante asked.

"I know yo' arms hurt holding that." K-Ci laughed.

Dalvin ignored K-Ci's sentence before replying to De. "It was layin' on the curb, it looks clean. We can just keep it here till' someone claims it, plus I wanna heat up some pizza rolls!" He jogged over to the mini fridge.

"Dalvin, you don't know where this thing has been, and who has had it. Don't matter if it looks clean, but is it actually clean?" JoJo asked.

"And does it even work?" DeVante added on.

Dalvin held his plate of pizza rolls and examined it once more. He pressed the rectangular shaped button that made the device open. He looked inside.

"Yes to both of those questions." He laughed trying to figure out how to use it. There was a red knob in the middle.

"See, you don't even know how to use it." K-Ci stated putting some chips in his mouth.

"For your information." Dalvin turned to face him. "I do. It came with a remote."

JoJo, DeVante and K-Ci had looks of confusion on their faces. What the hell type of microwave comes with a remote?

Dalvin put the plate in, and grabbed the remote the buttons were on.

He pressed the button labeled "PH". "This must mean 'preheat'." He turned the red knob all the way to the left, and it did mean something, but not preheat.

With the blink of an eye, the four were in the middle of a cave.

"So PH stands for prehistoric, not preheat."

...

"So, you tellin' me, that this toaster oven, is a mini time machine?" Joel asked trying to put the pieces together.

"I guess so!" Dalvin replied.

"It ain't no way in hell we chillin' with the dinosaurs." K-Ci shook his head. A roar could be heard which shook the cave. The crew shared a look.

"Y'all so worried about these damn dinosaurs but did y'all not notice our clothes?" DeVante said grabbing the material of his clothing. The four were wearing animals. Literally.

"Whatever kind of animal this is, is itchy as hell!" K-Ci began to scratch all over.

"I'm diggin' this saber-tooth chain." Dalvin held the chain from his neck.

"Since you like it so much, go find some more animal pieces to make jewelry out of." JoJo pushed Dalvin outside the cave. Another roar, which was louder than the last one was heard and Dalvin ran back inside with the quickness. He turned the knob on the toaster again.

JODECIDAL ADVISORYOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara