S2 EP 5 ! "Framed!"

season 2, episode 5

"Framed!"

·

K-Ci sat at a table in a dark room, feet up, mugging the two officials standing near him. He sat comfortably in his orange jumpsuit.

The scene then switched to K-Ci running down the street as a siren was heard in the back. He ran through the night as police cars chased him.

The scene froze and K-Ci appeared in front of the audience. "You're probably wondering how I got here." He spoke, "Let me tell you. It-"

"You know that ain't what happened." DeVante intervened. "And who are you talking to?" JoJo eyed K-Ci strangely as he held a soda. Dalvin stood close behind, too.

K-Ci shushed them, "Shhh! Don't interrupt the story!" He then continued, "Anyway. It all started on a windy Tuesday morning..."

·

It was a windy Tuesday morning and K-Ci had ran late for school, due to the fact that no one decided to wake him up. He didn't even get the chance to put in his infamous gold hoops.

What a coincidence it was, was that when K-Ci opened his locker, a small bag fell out. He picked it up and dug inside, pulling out a pair of small gold hoops.

He looked at them, wondering where they could have came from.

"I'm looking for a Cedric Hailey." A voice said. It was a middle aged black man, who appeared to be a police officer, accompanied by a lightskinned woman wearing a grimace on her face.

"He's over there." Mrs. Harris pointed to K-Ci.

"Excuse me, are you Cedric Hailey?" The officer asked K-Ci as he turned around. "Who wants to know?"

The woman stepped in front of the officer, "Its him! You're the one that stole those earrings from my shop!" She shouted while pointing at the earrings K-Ci held in his hand.

"Wait, wait, wait! I don't even know where these came from!" K-Ci defended, "Someone planted these in my locker!"

"Thats a lie!" The woman shouted once more, "I found your library card right where those earrings were placed in my store! Take him away."

"We're gonna take you down to the precinct." The officer gripped K-Ci up by his arm.

"I didn't even go to first period! And I didn't even take these earrings!" K-Ci frantically yelled as he struggled to get out of the officer's grip, "Get off me, man!"

The bell rang and students gathered around to watch what was going on. JoJo, DeVante, and Dalvin walked by, talking about a random topic.

The officer started to take K-Ci away, but he shouted out to his brothers before that could happen. "Wait! De, Dal, Jo! Tell them I'm innocent!"

DeVante, JoJo, and Dalvin eyed K-Ci for a couple seconds. "Sooo...about that history test!" JoJo changed the subject before he and the DeGrates scurried off.

The officer continued to drag K-Ci away as he tried to resist. "Hold on! I ain't even know I had a library card!"

·