S5 EP 21 ! "The Final Advisory" PT 3

season 5, episode 21

"The Final Advisory" PT 3

Dalvin hastily ran down the stairs, missing a step in the process and damn near falling. Nevertheless, he didn't focus on that as he frantically searched the main area of the house.

The first person he spotted was Sonia enjoying some red licorice. He went over to her quickly, alarming her by pulling her into a tight hug.

"Sonia! I'm so glad you're a verified American!"

"....huh—?" She stopped chewing her candy.

Dalvin didn't respond. Instead, he spotted Tanai and left Sonia to do the same thing to her.

"Sis! You want me to get you something? You want some water?"

Tanai stood there in his embrace, confused. "Dalvin, what the hell are you talking about—"

Kass walked into the room and Dalvin gasped once he saw her.

"There's my favorite girl!"

She was completely caught off guard when he ran over to her, lifted her off her feet and spun her around to place kisses on her face.

"...babe, you been sniffing the scented soap again?"

Dalvin placed Kass down, looking around again. "Where's—"

He cut himself off when K-Ci came up from the basement. Sharae stood off in the corner, assuming she'd be the last girl to be hugged, but she was sadly mistaken and slightly offended when Dalvin didn't even bother to look her way as he ran over to her boyfriend instead, leaping in his arms.

"K! My brother! I love you man, forreal!"

"Aye, I ain't with that," K-Ci pushed him off. "My girl is over there and your girl is over there. Whatever you tryna get into, you can take that up with Kass."

"No, you don't understand! Let me explain it to y'all. Come sit down!"

Everyone sat around in the living room, waiting to hear whatever the hell was about to get told to them.

"I just woke up from this crazy dream! Like a bunch of arguments was goin' on. Tanai thought DeVante was cheating on her, K-Ci and JoJo was 'bout to fight, Kass was mad at me, then Sonia got deported! To make matters worse, K, Kass, and Nai ended up passing away and DeVante thought it was his fault. I'm glad to know it wasn't real and y'all are still here with us," Dalvin placed a hand over his chest to show relief.

Sonia, Tanai, DeVante, K-Ci, Kass, Sharae, and JoJo stared at him like he didn't have an inch of sense.

Sharae shook her head. "I'm sick of these dreams you've been having."

Dalvin somehow managed to pull the seven of them into a group hug, squishing them. "I was in need of a group hug. I love all y'all, forreal."

Everyone decided to just let it happen, letting smiles grace their faces as they engaged in the hug.

"Guess you could say we love you too," JoJo was the one to say.