' SAVE THE DRAMA FOR THE BAHAMAS ! ' - SPECIAL.

this is what happens when GINSJUICE and I merge minds and come up with a bombtacular ass idea.

without further ado, we present to you:

THE JODECIDAL ADVISORY X JODECI TYPESHIT CROSSOVER!

'Save the Drama for the Bahamas!'

"I don't know 'bout y'all, but I'm ready to take my ass to the bar and start taking shots to the head!" Sharae beamed.

Tanai dapped her up, placing her shades on top of her head. "I know that's right."

"I'm so excited," Sharae continued. "I've never been out the country before."

"Keep it up and I ain't never taking you out the country again," K-Ci came over, wiping the smile off her face.

All four couples left the U.S and decided to take a trip to the Bahamas. They'd be staying there for about five days, and that was perfect for them since they didn't have anything coming up work wise.

"Sittin' up here talking 'bout drinking when we ain't even check into our hotel rooms yet," Dalvin said playfully. "Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves. Act like y'all got some sense on this trip!"

Kass looked at him, putting her hand on her hip. "I know you, of all people, ain't talking about having some sense."

JoJo strolled over with Sonia as he pulled both their suitcases along with him. "You took the words right out my mouth."

"Okay...let's talk about something else now," Dalvin said, since he felt like he was getting ganged up on.

DeVante came over to the group, passing them their room keys. "Here. I signed us all in already so y'all ain't gotta worry 'bout too much."

"Good lookin' out," K-Ci tossed the key up in the air, catching it. "We all gon' meet back in the lobby and head to the beach, right? What time?"

"Let's try around twelve-thirty," Sonia suggested.

The couples bid each other quick goodbyes and separated in the directions of their hotel rooms.

As soon as the eight walked out of the lobby, another eight strutted in as the censored doors opened.

"Dalvin, would you move?" K-Ci snapped at his friend as he kept getting shoved by him.