S5 EP6 ! "What If...?"

season 5, episode 6

"What If...?"

K-Ci quickly jogged into a breakfast place with Dalvin, Tanai, JoJo, and DeVante following suit.

"It's so damn cold outside I could feel my nipples gettin' hard!"

JoJo cringed. "We ain't need to know that."

The five of them all decided to sit in a booth that was in the middle of the diner, which was pretty much vacant since it had just opened about 15 minutes ago.

"I ain't tryna alarm nobody, but that waitress at the front been eyein' us since we walked in," DeVante said discreetly. "Don't look."

Dalvin looked around anyway, spotting the waitress and pointing at her. "Who? Her?"

This caught the woman's attention. She sauntered over, shyly bowing her head and clearing her throat.

"Good Morning, my name's Crystal, and I'll be serving you today. Now before I take your orders, I would just like to ask....aren't y'all famous?" She placed complimentary glasses of water and orange juice around the table.

"You must be a fan," K-Ci chuckled, leaning back. "Yeah baby, we famous."

The shy act Crystal had before suddenly disappeared as she jumped up and down, letting out an ear-piercing scream which alarmed the celebrities, as well as the fellow people who worked at the diner.

"I knew it! You're Tanai Campbell and you're Jodeci!" Crystal scanned the booth. "I love all of y'all with all my heart! K-Ci, you my husband but you just don't know it! Let me calm myself down....okay, y'all gon' get every breakfast food we got back there and everything is on the house!" She told them, running off to the back.

Tanai smiled. "She seems nice."

"And everything is free so we ain't gotta pay for nothing!" K-Ci cheered.

JoJo faced him. "Is everything always about money to you?"

"Nah, but if it's free best believe imma take the offer," K-Ci responded. "That's one of the benefits of being known. You get cherished by people you ain't even ever met before."

"I love our fans. We're really blessed," Dalvin sipped his orange juice.

"Imagine what it'd be like if we never got famous," Tanai pondered.

"I wonder what that'd be like," K-Ci played with a salt packet.

"Case dismissed!"

Dalvin let out a defeated sigh as his unsatisfied client mugged him. He gathered up his briefcase and walked out of the courtroom to see DeVante and Tanai standing on the wall, waiting for him.

"So how'd your case go?" Tanai asked.

Dalvin shook his head. "I don't wanna talk about it."

"Don't be too down about it. Better luck next time," DeVante tried to encourage. "Let's go to the church and get K-Ci so we can hit up JoJo's."