QUIET ON SET PART TWO !

Everyone's favorite energetic dynamic duo, Dalvin and K-Ci, were sitting on the couch on set of their show.

"Yo, I'm K-Ci."

"And I'm Dalvin....pretty sure you knew that already though."

"And this is Quiet on Set part two!" K-Ci announced. "DeVante and JoJo ain't here right now so Dal and I will be taking over. The way this is gonna go is we'll be talkin' to y'all....giving y'all facts about the show, answering fan questions, and at the end you'll get to see a bunch of bloopers. Hope you enjoy!"

"We gon' get started with the facts but before that happens we have to get the cards," Dalvin said before looking past the camera, speaking to someone from a distance. "Which alter ego are you today?"

"Hmmm.....I'll just be Ris today."

Dalvin shook his head, laughing and clapping his hands. "Introducing my best friend to the stage!"

Ris appeared in front of the camera with some note cards. "Hey y'all! I won't be here long, I promise. And if you're wondering who I am, I'm the reason why y'all get to see these mothafuckas on tv."

"Shut up, girl!" K-Ci snatched some of the cards out her hand, passing a few to Dalvin. "We was gon' be on tv regardless."

"Any damn way," Ris rolled her eyes playfully. "Who's going first?"

"I'll go first," Dalvin looked through the cards. "Okay, fact number 1–I was originally supposed to get a love interest in season 2. The episode was entitled 'I Apologize' and there was gonna be this new girl at school who I was gonna continuously spit game at, but she wasn't gon' be messing with me. Come to find out, the reason behind that was because K-Ci and I bullied her back at summer camp when we were kids. We were gonna end up getting together though, crazy."

"Fact number 2–Sabrina was supposed to come back in season 4 for an episode called 'Double Trouble'. She was tryna clone me cause she missed me so much, but then she ended up making clones of DeVante, JoJo, and Dalvin too, and from there it went all left," K-Ci read off a card.

"Speaking of Sabrina, she was actually inspired by a real girl that I knew," Ris threw in. "She told me she thought K-Ci was fine or whatever and she was kinda creepy so thus, Sabrina was born! Luckily I ain't cool with her anymore, thank heavens."

Dalvin picked up two cards. "Imma hit y'all with a two for one. Darlene wasn't supposed to be a character—Derek, DeVante and I's brother, was supposed to be in here but things were changed around. And if he were to have actually been a cast member, he was gonna be the reason De and I were late to the Romeo and Juliet play cause he almost burned the house down."

"I was supposed to actually audition for Romeo and Juliet too, so the leads were gonna be up to you, me, and DeVante, right?" K-Ci recalled.

"Yeah, that's right," Dalvin answered. "Why was that scrapped?" He asked Ris.

She squinted, thinking. "Honestly, I don't even remember. It either had something to do with me forgetting or how I didn't want too much to be going on—even though too much is always going on in every episode," she looked down at a card, smiling at K-Ci. "I really shipped you with every female that you ever had a moment with on that show, yo. Like when I say every female, I mean every female."