S5 EP 19 ! "The Final Advisory" PT 1

season 5, episode 19

"The Final Advisory" PT 1

"I can't see!" Kass called out, attempting to carefully make her way through the room.

"That's the point!" Dalvin responded. "Try and seek us!"

"If you really can't see, turn on the flashlight," JoJo directed.

The four couples decided it'd be a good idea to play hide and seek in the dark.

As Kass attempted to turn the flashlight on, she tripped over an object. Hearing a loud 'ouch!', she shined the light on an unimpressed Sharae hiding behind the sofa.

"Found you!"

Kass walked around a little bit further, shining the light under the coffee table and spotting K-Ci. "Found you!"

After that, she found Tanai in the closet, Sonia behind the curtain, and JoJo standing in the corner.

"Y'all chose terrible hiding spots," Kass turned all the lights on, exposing DeVante standing in the middle of the living room.

"That was your hiding spot...?" Sharae criticized.

"I ran outta options."

"She ain't ever gon' find me!" They heard Dalvin say from a close distance. "I'm the king at hide and seek! My hiding spot so good, I—"

He cut himself off when Kass walked into the kitchen and opened the lower cabinet he was sitting in, finding him.

"....oh, well nevermind."

Kass eagerly skipped into the living room and leaped into Dalvin's lap. "Hey Dal!"

He eyed her skeptically. "Hey Kassandra."

"I hope you're having a wonderful day," she fixed his shirt collar.

"It's cool."

"Have I ever told you how fine you are? And have I ever told you how much I love you?"

Dalvin blinked. "What do you want?"

"What makes you think I want something?" Kass placed a hand over her chest.

"You ain't never this nice to me," Dalvin answered. "You must want something, so what do you want?"

"Well, since you asked! You know how everybody's doing their own thing? Like, Sharae's doing her makeup thing, Tanai's doing her music thing and she'll start shooting for a movie soon, you and the rest of the guys are working on the second album, and Sonia's being Sonia—being a mother and whatnot. Then there's me! Interviewing celebrities and all that other stuff is cool...but I think I'm ready to take it to that next step," Kass explained, talking with her hands.

"....and what's that next step—" Dalvin tried to follow along.

Kass adjusted herself in his lap. "I'm glad you asked! I was thinking...I wanna record a song and I was wondering if you could produce it?"