QUIET ON SET !

in honor of season 4 approaching very soon, I decided to give y'all this long special chapter. enjoy, pumpkins ! ❤️
-fly ass trick 🔪 🐍

The four young men were engaged in a deep conversation but put it to the side when they realized that the cameras started rolling and they were focused on them all

"Okay, make your introduction."

"Yo, wassup! It's Jodeci and you're on set of Jodecidal Advisory!"

"We just wrapped season three and now we're shooting season four. We're actually in the middle of filming an episode right now," Dalvin stated to the camera. "But we squeezed in some time to do this interview, to talk to y'all and take y'all around set and all that other stuff."

"What is Jodecidal Advisory actually about?"

Dalvin let out a light laugh. "It's not really about anything. It's just me, my brother, K-Ci, and JoJo gettin' into somethin' crazy—we get into somethin' crazy almost every episode! We always bring the chaos but we never bring the chaos without bringin' the laughs."

"What's it like being an actor?"

"I don't know!" K-Ci exclaimed without actually thinking about a good response to the question. The smile on his face declared that he couldn't fight the excitement even if he tried. "I like it, it's aight. It's like a side job apart from singing, so either way I'm makin' money that's goin' into my pockets!"

"Actin' is....." DeVante trailed off, "Actin' is actin'. I don't know, ya' know?"

"Bein' an actor is cool," JoJo bopped his head to some imaginary music. "It's nice to see yourself on tv and just act."

"I like acting!" Dalvin smiled. "We get the scripts and read over 'em and be like 'hol' up, I gotta do this? I gotta say this?' and we'll go to the producer of the show and she might change some stuff around. But in the end, it doesn't really matter cause we have fun while filming."

"How do you remember your lines?"

"I don't!" K-Ci laughed. "I always forget my lines and everybody be gettin' mad at me cause they claim I'm wastin' they time."

"If we forget our lines, we just freestyle 'em and go off the top of our heads," Dalvin explained. "If we really don't remember anything we 'posed to say, we'll laugh and be like 'aww man!' then we'll go back and go get the script so we can read our lines over and memorize 'em."