S4 EP5 ! "Limited Eviction"

A/N: lmfaooo imagine me discontinuing this book, I'd never do that cause it means too much to me & I know it means a lot to y'all too 🤣 APRIL MFN FOOLS!
onto the chapter!

xxx

season 4, episode 5

"Limited Eviction"

K-Ci and JoJo held the ends of two jump ropes as DeVante and Tanai jumped in the middle.

"De, you're not doing it right! You're supposed to wait till the rope comes to you to jump!" Tanai lectured.

"Wait, start over! Let me try again!" DeVante backed up and got ready to jump in but when he did, the results weren't so great.

"He can't dance so Ion know what made you think he could jump," JoJo joked.

Dalvin ran outside. "Watch out, rookies! Let me and K school y'all and show y'all how it's really done!"

DeVante got up from the ground and took K-Ci's spot. "Oh yeah, I remember our double dutch days! Remember the chant we came up with?" K-Ci thought back.

"Still recite it in my sleep!" Dalvin rolled up his sleeves. "We ready!"

JoJo and DeVante began to turn the ropes. "Strawberry shortcake cherry-on-top, how many hoochies do you got?"

Tanai started counting as K-Ci and Dalvin jumped in perfect sync. "One, two, three, four.....!"

The hoochie count stopped at nine due to DeVante dropping the two ropes abruptly.

"What'd you drop the ropes for?!" K-Ci inquired angrily.

"My arms started hurtin'."

"Rent's due today!" K-Ci jogged down the steps and into the living room. "Who's turn is it to pay?"

"Dalvin's." JoJo answered.

K-Ci nodded. "Aye, what we gon' eat later? I want some soul food."

"I want Chinese." Tanai picked at her nails.

"We could settle that when Dal gets here," DeVante said. "Ion even know where he is."

"I'm right here!" Dalvin came from the back of the house with a white teddy bear in his hand. The doorbell rang a second later.