S5 EP 8 ! "Swing's Interlude"

season 5, episode 8

"Swing's Interlude"

The boys were guest starring on an episode of Sesame Street and were currently shooting.

"I think we're lost," JoJo stated.

"What street is this?" DeVante asked.

Dalvin caught a glimpse of the street sign, a smile appearing on his face. "We're on Sesame Street!"

"We made a left instead of making a right," K-Ci sighed. "Let's go back."

The group began going back to where they came from, walking by a little furry red monster who gasped once it saw them.

"Are—are—are you Jodeci?!" It excitedly asked.

"Yeah," DeVante nodded.

"I'm Elmo!" The monster introduced. "I'm such a big fan!"

"We know who you are," JoJo informed.

"You're a big fan of us? That's crazy cause we're a big fan of you!" Dalvin exclaimed.

"Can you sing Elmo a song?" Elmo asked politely, going over to the Sesame steps.

"Well we're kinda in a rush right now but we can't turn you down," K-Ci and the rest of the members joined Elmo on the steps.

DeVante snapped, counting. "1, 2, 3."

"Come and learn with me! We really wanna teach you your ABC's! Can I learn with you—" the boys sang with one another up until K-Ci abruptly stopped, throwing his hands up.

"Stop! I can't do this!" He got up, walking off set.

"Y'all did such a great job!" Tanai and Kass ran over to the group laughing, acknowledging how good they did even though it took them four times to shoot the scene.

"That was one of the most awkward situations I've ever been in," K-Ci groaned.

"Come on K, it's for the kids!" Dalvin defended.

"Of course you feel that way, you look like a muppet ya' damn self."

Dalvin shoved him and the two started play fighting but Kass grabbed their attention.

"Act like you got some damn sense, we in public! But anyway, look what I got!" She cheesed, holding up a magazine with the boys on the front cover.

K-Ci gasped and snatched the magazine out her hands. "I love when we make it on the cover of magazines! I be lookin' fine as hell."

"Flip to page six to see what the article said about y'all!" Tanai notified. "It's positive."

K-Ci flipped to page 6 and JoJo began to read a couple sentences. "'R&B group Jodeci has been taking the world by storm! The astounding vocals from lead singers K-Ci and JoJo, and production from the mastermind DeVante Swing are truly something the industry needed. The ladies seem to love their looks and style too.'"