S4 EP 9 ! "Trigger Warning" PT 1

season 4, episode 9

"Trigger Warning" PT 1

Dalvin, JoJo, DeVante, and Tanai circled around a sleeping K-Ci who peacefully slept on the couch, snoring his problems away.

"Let's wake him up," JoJo whispered.

"I'm on it!" Dalvin dug into DeVante's pocket to retrieve a lighter and before anyone could stop him, he lit K-Ci's nappy hair on fire.

DeVante, JoJo, and Tanai started to silently scold him causing K-Ci to wake up. "The hell goin' on?"

"......nothing." Everybody excluding Dalvin lied.

K-Ci lifted his hand up to scratch his head. "Why does my hand feel like it's on fire...?" He asked, thinking he was dreaming.

"The real question is, why is your hair on fire?" Dalvin laughed.

All of K-Ci's body energy regained itself as he finally felt the burning sensation seeking into his scalp and hand. He took off running and screaming as Dalvin continued to cackle.

"The crime rates in the state are getting worse than ever," The news reporter on Channel 3 reported. "Brooklyn, Queens, and The Bronx have been the most dangerous cities this past month."

"Damn, it's getting kinda hectic out here." Dalvin took in.

"Since when did you start watching the news?" K-Ci walked into the kitchen.

"It's always good to be alert and know what's going on in the world."

K-Ci stared at him before laughing. "The Rugrats marathon went off, huh?"

"Mind your business!"

Tanai trotted down the steps as JoJo and DeVante followed. "JoJo's treating us out to Red Lobster tonight!"

"That's nice and all but the Ninja Turtles just came on," Dalvin turned up the tv and kicked his feet up. "Can y'all bring me something back?"

"No." K-Ci dragged him off the couch.

The crew had ate dinner and stopped at Walmart before arriving back at home.

"This why we can't take you nowhere," DeVante shut the car door.

"What? What I do?" K-Ci wondered cluelessly.

JoJo shot him a look. "Yo' dumbass stabbed the waiter with a crab leg and gon' pretend like you ain't do nothing."

"It wasn't my fault, I ain't like the way he was lookin' at me." K-Ci argued back before taking notice that there was yellow police tape and officers outside the store. "The hell done happened—"

"A homeless man was robbed and assaulted with a flashlight about half an hour ago." One of the officers responded.

Tanai raised both eyebrows. "A flashlight?"