S3 EP 4 ! "She's Not Your Play Thang"

season 3, episode 4

"She's Not Your Play Thang"

·

K-Ci was clocking out of work and had never been more grateful to be working the 11am to 6pm shift.

He was making his way out the door when a voice stopped him. "Damn Rodent, going so soon? I knew you couldn't hang!"

K-Ci looked in the person's direction and scrunched his face up. "Walton Dennis."

"Rodent Hailey," Walton sized K-Ci up, "You're just as skinny as the day I met you!"

K-Ci rolled his eyes. "Say what you want, I'm makin' money now. Can you say the same for yourself?"

Walton let a devious smirk spread across his lips. "Actually, I can. I'm your new coworker."

"Whatever," K-Ci scoffed. "I ain't gon' let you get in the way of my money!" He brushed past Walton and started making his way home.

·

K-Ci dramatically slammed the door behind him once he walked into the house. "Guess who's my new coworker at work!"

"Michael Jackson?" Dalvin guessed.

"No." K-Ci answered. DeVante gasped, "Prince????"

K-Ci rolled his eyes, "No! Walton Dennis!"

JoJo, Dalvin, and DeVante gave K-Ci a look. "...Who??" JoJo asked.

"Walton Dennis!" K-Ci repeated. "My arch nemesis from fifth grade!"

"Ohhhh!" Dalvin snapped then sucked his teeth. "I ain't like him. He was too intelligent for me. Knew all the answers to every question."

"How would you know?" JoJo quizzed. "He was a grade higher than us."

DeVante shrugged. "He seemed cool to me. A lil' fruity, but cool."

K-Ci eyed him up and down. "Your opinion doesn't matter, DeVante."

"You shouldn't stress it, K," JoJo tried to reassure his brother, "Maybe things have changed since back then."

"And if not, I'll kick Walton's ass! I can't get suspended for that!" K-Ci announced.

"But you can get fired." Dalvin pointed out.