S3 EP 3 ! "You Got It Bad"

season 3, episode 3

"You Got It Bad"

·

Dalvin sat on the floor as he happily colored in his Lisa Frank coloring book. He was almost finished coloring, all he needed to do was color in the shades the tiger cub was wearing.

JoJo took notice of this and stopped to question his friend. "Why are you coloring in a coloring book..?"

"Cause I can!" Dalvin snapped and rolled his neck. "Now be a good servant and pass me the blue crayon."

JoJo picked up the box of crayons and grabbed the blue crayon. "This one?" He asked as Dalvin nodded.

JoJo broke the blue crayon and threw the open box of crayons at the wall. He then picked up Dalvin's coloring book and threw it across the room, before throwing the broken crayon at Dalvin's forehead.

·

K-Ci came down the stairs and made his way to the refrigerator. "I'd rather be with you-ooh, yeahhhh! Said I'd rather be with youuuuuu! I'd rather be with you-ooh, yeahhhh!"

DeVante and Tanai looked at him from their spot on the couch. "You always singin'. Why can't you just chill, ya' know what I'm sayin'?"

K-Ci grabbed his water bottle and shut the fridge, "No DeVante, I don't know what you're sayin'."

Dalvin and JoJo entered the house. "Does anyone ever know what he's saying?" Dalvin intervened.

"Do you ever shut up?" DeVante shot Dalvin a glare.

K-Ci snapped his fingers. "We should do a bet!" He pointed to Dalvin, "You ain't allowed to talk," and then he pointed to DeVante, "And you ain't allowed to say 'you know what I'm sayin'."

"Okay!" Dalvin agreed. "But if we do this, you can't sing and JoJo can't stay quiet for more than two minutes!"

"Deal!" K-Ci and Dalvin shook hands.

"What does the loser have to do?" Tanai asked the four.

"If Dalvin loses, he has to burn a pair of his favorite sneakers." JoJo snickered.

"And if JoJo loses, then he'll have to steal a car!" DeVante smiled in an evil way.

"You're cooking a whole meal for us if you lose." K-Ci eyed DeVante.

"And if K-Ci loses, then he has to call Sabrina and tell her that he loves her!" Dalvin laughed.

"The bet is set starting now."

·

K-Ci smirked wickedly before approaching Dalvin with a magazine in his hand. "Dal, can you do me a favor and read this whole magazine to me?"

Dalvin turned around with a piece of duct tape over his mouth. He shook his head violently at K-Ci's question. He then waved and walked away from him.

DeVante walked into the living room and smirked. "Let's see what's on the radio!" He then turned it on, and 'Groove Me' by Guy blared.