S3 EP 7 ! "ISpy"

season 3, episode 7

"ISpy"

Dalvin banged on the front door and snapped, creating a beat, earning a look from DeVante. "You forgot you had a key?"

Dalvin shook his head, "No, I just wanted to make a beat."

DeVante pushed him out the way and pulled out his key, twisting it in the lock, and throwing the door open. Hearing the door open, the teenage girl raced down the steps, her hair flowing behind her.

"De!" Darlene ran over to her brother, giving him a hug.

Dalvin struggled to bring all the bags and suitcases into the house. "Damn Lene, I don't get no love?"

Darlene playfully rolled her eyes before moving over to her second older brother and giving him a hug.

"I see you ain't mean no more," DeVante joked. "I was never mean," Darlene crossed her arms.

"Never? Remember that time when you stabbed me with a fork and I had to be admitted into the emergency room?" Dalvin pointed out. "Or that time you drowned me in a pool....and you were three years old?" DeVante added.

Darlene scratched her head. "I've changed."

Dalvin poured him a glass of water, "Where the parentals at?" Darlene shrugged, "I don't know. They said they didn't wanna be here when y'all two arrived."

"Aye! We got the whole day to ourselves!" Dalvin took a sip from his glass.

Darlene chuckled. "I won't be here all day, I'll be leaving around six to go somewhere with someone."

"Where with who?" DeVante pushed his shades up.

"Out with my boyfriend." Darlene told the two, which made Dalvin choke on his water. "Boyfriend?!"

"Boyfriend? Does mom and dad know?" Dalvin asked. "Yes! They actually like him." Darlene smiled.

"Why are we just now finding out about this?" Dalvin wondered. "What's his name and his age? Does he have a job? Can he read?" DeVante pressed.

"Can you?"

Dalvin started laughing which made his brother push him into the refrigerator, making him spill some of his water on the floor.

Darlene crossed her arms. "This is exactly why I didn't want y'all to know. Embarrass me later and you'll regret it." She went back upstairs.

Dalvin clutched his half-full glass of water before opening the drawers and hiding most of the forks.

Later that day, DeVante stood by the window looking outside. "Yo Dal, come check this out."

Dalvin went over to his brother's side and lifted up the blinds, looking outside. A teenage boy was discretely walking around in their backyard.