S5 EP 4 ! "The Bodyguard"

season 5, episode 4

"The Bodyguard"

The limo driver looked through his rear view mirror. "Are we ready to depart?"

"No, Nai still ain't here yet," Dalvin answered.

K-Ci tapped DeVante. "Go look for her so we can get outta here."

DeVante started to get out the limo, but there was no need because Tanai opened the door on the other side and hastily climbed inside.

"And where the hell was you at?" K-Ci questioned. "You were right behind us then you disappeared out the blue."

"See, what had happened was," Tanai exhaled and took her shades off before explaining. "I saw these two girls—I guess they were fans or whatever, and they saw me and started charging at me. So I had to run around the block twice and just when I thought I lost them, they popped up again. One of them held me down while the other one snatched the necklace off my neck and they ran off."

"That's why you need a bodyguard," DeVante told her.

Tanai waved her hand in the air. "I'm grown, I can watch after myself."

"You may be grown but you're also a woman," JoJo pointed out.

"A famous woman at that," Dalvin added.

"Yeah, and it is some crazy people out here," K-Ci said. "Especially the men. Not saying all of us are like that, but some of 'em ain't right in the head. You need to keep yourself safe out here."

Tanai took their words into consideration. "Okay, I understand. If one more thing happens, then I'll get a bodyguard."

Suddenly, a large rock with a note attached to it came crashing through one of the windows.

Dalvin picked it up and noticed that Tanai's name along with a heart was written on the front.

"It's for you," he passed it her way.

"Yeahhh....I think I'll settle for that bodyguard now."

Dalvin walked into a lush dressing room, seeing some unfamiliar girl who hadn't realized he'd come in.

"Can I help you with something?" He asked politely.

The girl shook her head. "No. I'm Sharae, Tanai's makeup artist. She told me to meet her here."

"I'll go get her and tell her you're here," Dalvin left out and K-Ci walked in, enjoying a soft pretzel. Spotting Sharae, he became confused.

"Who the hell are you?"

Sharae scrunched her face up. "Who the hell are you?"

"Somebody who doesn't wanna know you," K-Ci took a bite of his pretzel.

"Yeah, well, let's keep it that way," Sharae rolled her eyes.

Dalvin came back, scratching his head awkwardly. "Uhh...anyway—"

"Hey girl!" Tanai went over and hugged Sharae. "I ain't mean to keep you waiting."