S2 EP 4 ! "Vincent Van Swing"

season 2, episode 4

"Vincent Van Swing"

.

K-Ci and Mr. Clayton, the English teacher, were in the midst of having a staring contest.

"I won't teach until you do as told." Clayton told his student.

"And I won't do as told because you keep accusing me of doing something I didn't do." K-Ci retorted.

Mr. Clayton massaged his temples, "How many times do I have to tell you I don't care if you weren't the one that threw the pencil? Just pick it up!"

·
JoJo, DeVante, K-Ci and Dalvin talked amongst themselves, as well as other students. They were at an assembly and were grateful because they didn't have to be in their last period classes.

"Excuse me, can I have everyone's attention?" The art teacher, Mr. Walsh, asked holding the microphone. The students continued their conversations.

"Excuse me?"

Mrs. Harris, the principal, snatched the microphone from him. "Yo!" Her voice boomed. Everyone in the gym averted their attention over to the two standing in the middle of the gymnasium.

"Thank you, Mrs. Harris. Okay so," Mr. Walsh clasped his hands together. "There will be an art contest in about three weeks from now, and I want everyone to try and put something together."

"Whoever wins gets two hundred dollars and a gift card to Red Lobster." Mrs. Harris added.

The boys shared a look amongst each other.

"I'm most deff gonna submit somethin'. Y'all know I love my seafood." Dalvin rubbed his hands together.

"And this is an easy way to make some money! And it doesn't involve anything illegal." K-Ci also rubbed his hands together as him and Dalvin weirdly looked at the ceiling while smirking.

·

Dalvin sat on the couch working on his picture. He grabbed a black sharpie and outlined his drawing.

DeVante walked into the living room talking on the phone, "Yeah, uh, do you think you can deliver the sc-" DeVante stopped his sentence as Dalvin looked at him.

"Scopes...telescopes." The two continued to stare at each other until DeVante slowly backed out of the room.

Meanwhile, with the Haileys, Joel had black crayons, black colored pencils, black markers, and black paint scattered around.

K-Ci kept switching his attention to the mirror to his drawing board. He rubbed his chin and smirked, then started drawing.

·

It was the day of the art show program and all the students that submitted work packed Mr. Walsh's art room. Teachers walked around admiring students artwork.

Dalvin stood by his artwork when the Haileys walked in holding theirs.

"You gon' look real nice standing there watching me eat my delicious seafood dinner." K-Ci taunted.