Chapter Thirty-Four

Start from the beginning

Cloui was their 2 year old daughter, and because they travelled so much, Cloui stayed with Jessica's Mom. Plus they didn't want her in the spotlight too much, so it all kind of worked out. Cloui looked like a fair mix between them. Blonde hair and blue eyes. But her skin was more of a tan, from the picture he showed me, Paxton explained his Mom was a darker Frenchwoman too, so that's where she got it from.

"You thinking about kids with Ari?" He smirked, a couple hours into meeting Paxton and he was the biggest GG2 shipper I knew. Other than our friend group of course.

"It's too soon. We haven't made a year yet and neither of us are ready to settle down. But yeah, towards the future." I shrugged, "We both want them though."

"Have you guys talked about names?"

"It's a hard conversation. We want our kids names to be different but not too different. We don't want a common name either. But we also want it to be meaningful. A kids name is hard. How did you guys decide Cloui's name? Like how did you know it was the right name for her?" I asked.

"I wanted her name to include something of French heritage. Jessica wanted to incorporate her Dad, because he meant a lot her. Her Dad's name is Clove, so we thought around a French girl name close to Clove. We liked Chloe, but like you said, we wanted our name to be different. So we spelt it different. We just knew it was perfect." He said.

"They are so cute," I heard, which got both me and Paxton's attention. I looked over at the girls, who were both smiling with blush across their cheeks. Me and Pax, shared a confused look. "So you guys were eavesdropping?" Paxton smirked.

"Really wasn't eavesdropping if you're across from me, and I just happened to hear you." Jessica smiled, sassing back.

"So 'accidentally' hearing our conversation?" I said. "Eavesdropping." I said to Pax, and we shared a smile.

"And if we were?" Ari dared.

"That's all you," Pax whispered with a smile on his face.

I gulped, "Well-"

"Hi, everyone I'm Alison, I'll be your waitress for tonight. What can I get ya?" She said, walking up to our table. I looked at Paxton, so he could order. I liked ordering last, it gave me extra time to debate if I really wanted what I was gonna order or something else.   

"I'll take the Vegetable escargot soup, no tomatoes please and extra salt. And to drink, a water." Paxton said, giving his menu to Alison.

"I'll have your vegan special salad, seaweed chips on the side, and just a lemonade to drink." Ariana ordered.

"Same thing as her, just sub the seaweed chips for your vegan tomato soup. Lemonade as well." So all that was left, was me to order.

"And you cutie?" Alison winked, directing her attention to me. I felt a kick under the table. "Not to be rude or anything, but you're like sixteen, and I'm twenty six. I have a girlfriend as well. But a fruit salad, with just watermelon, green apple, peaches, raspberries, oranges, and cherries. And a orange juice to drink." I said monotonous.

"Mmkay..." Alison walked away immediately after taking down my order. Paxton and Jessica went to go take an important call, so it just left me and Ariana. "I don't like her." Ari denounced.

"Why?"

"Because..."

"If it's about her flirting, I already told her I had a girlfriend, incase you went deaf."

"It took me to kick you to say that."

"She had just spoke!"

"It was a good minute in between."