He went back to his bed while trying to maintain his dire wolf transformation which initiated the countdown 5 minutes left, after two minutes have passed he finally turned his entire body into a full dire wolf 3 minutes left.

"Well this is a interesting accident" Kentarou mumbled then Ayako shifted and placed her hands on him which almost made him jolt back.

Ayako then snuggled onto him, he didn't want to disturb her sleep so he let her snuggle to him while he maintained his form this went on for a good 2 minutes and 50 seconds.

'Oh no... If I transform back now she might wake up and hate me later gotta maintain this' Kentarou thought as the ten seconds quietly passed by but his transformation was still there. Although his transformation stopped after thirty more seconds.

He waited for the timer to reset then transformed again but this time it was the timer for his transformation to be available again was lessened but by only one second. This repeated until his brain forced him to sleep.

Flashback end

'...now that I think back about it wasn't it more like me spoiling Ayako?' Kentarou thought but he dismissed the idea.

"Wake your sister up so that we can go" Tomoaki ordered to his son, he was actually reading his son's thoughts using his quirk which made him laugh inside because of him seeing his son's memory of the entire ordeal.

'Did he forget that Ayako is already awake, we were there when it happened and why the hell is he laughing?' Katsuko thought.

"Why are you laughing?" Katsuko asked her husband.

"No absolute reason, it's a secret between boys" Tomoaki lied, Katsuko bought his lie but what she didn't know was that her son is going to be teased by his father a whole lot.

When Kentarou arrived at his room he saw that Ayako wasn't on the bed so he fixed it and used the Dire Wolf's sensitive nose trait to search for her.

He followed the trail which eventually led to his bathroom door which opened up at that exact moment to reveal Ayako with just a towel covering her along with the smell of someone freshly out of the bath but mix that with a lavender's smell while steam is pouring out of the bath.

'A goddess have come to my room!!' Kentarou thought as he was sucked in by the heavenly smell coming out of Ayako and the bathroom which made him blush fifty different shades of red while some blood started oozing out of his nose.

"Kyaaa!!" Ayako screamed in surprise seeing her Knight and Hero now brother in front of her while blushing madly with some nosebleed.

Ayako wiped Kentarou's nose using a tissue near her while Kentarou.exe stopped working. Ayako looked confused why her brother was still just standing there until she realises why and a massive blush crept into her face.

Ayako then went back inside the bathroom with her clothes in tow which just happened to be her workout clothes, her workout clothes which her adoptive mother and father bought for her consists of a brown and black sleeveless hoodie with a black shirt underneath, black and red shorts along with black rubber shoes, if somebody thought that Ayako was just copying what Kentarou was essentially wearing then they would be absolutely correct.

"Ayako, I already packed a change of clothes for you and it's already in my bag along with some equipment we can potentially use" Kentarou said while outside the door of his bathroom.

"...okay" Ayako replied which made Kentarou jump and accidentally falling on his butt which caused a loud *thud*.

Ayako went outside of the bathroom in a panic due to the *thud* that she just heard  while Kentarou tried to stop his nose from bleeding.

Kentarou and Ayako went down the stairs to go out, Katsuko couldn't help herself from hugging and praising the two.

"Kyaa!! You two are just so cute!!" Katsuko practically screamed once Ayako and Kentarou went down the stairs.

Katsuko jumped at them, Kentarou tried to dodge but his quirk was already used up so he couldn't while Ayako just happily accepted her fate.

"I don't ever want to separate from you two!!" Katsuko declared while rubbing her cheeks on her children's cheeks.

"Mom! Aren't we supposed to be heading out now?!" Kentarou shouted while faintly blushing due to embarrassment.

"Okay fine... Such a grumpy son I have that's why Ayako you should take care of him and make sure that he doesn't get himself into trouble" Katsuko said while Ayako nodded with a smile.

"Also don't let any girl catch him, I'm rooting for you" Katsuko whispered to Ayako which made her blush.

'Mom what the hell did you just tell her?!!' Kentarou thought as he saw Ayako's blushing face.

"Mom!!" Kentarou shouted so they went into their private land where a villa was located.

Ayako practiced on summoning different types of skeletons mainly focusing on the animal side while Kentarou touched them and practiced on harnessing their traits.

"Okay that's enough for now" Katsuko announced.

"Okay!/...okay" The two said simultaneously which caused them to slightly snicker.

"So how's the training been going between the two of you?" Tomoaki asked so Kentarou answered.

"Well Dad I found out that maintaining my Dire Wolf form is harder than a gray wolf or timber wolf or any type of wolf that isn't extinct"

"So why can you still turn into it for six minutes?" Katsuko asked.

"Oh... It's because an incident happened yesterday night and I kinda practiced while being half asleep and I can maintain my gray wolf form for at least ten minutes" Kentarou said sheepishly. His parents were surprised at the sudden revelation of him making that much progress.

"What about you Ayako?" Tomoaki asked.

"...I can summon up to five hundred skeletons if they are from the same species and three hundred if they are from different species" Ayako said, this of course surprised the two adults but Kentarou cut into their conversation.

"Did you actually try to summon a human skeleton? I mean you already summoned one right?" Kentarou asked.

"...yes it's just harder to summon them" Ayako answered.

"Ah! So your quirk actually depends on your mental capacity, your summons species and your summons intelligence or ego!" Kentarou shouted getting a realisation.

Ayako pondered and then she nodded since everything checked out.

The two continued their training for the next days to come.