"I can't wait to show," I said. "I won't be able to do some of the things I do now, but it will be exciting to see the progress for myself."

"You're having the first One Direction baby! One day when all the boys are married with kids, and maybe you and Niall will be married, your baby will be the oldest out of all of their kids."

I had never thought of it like that. 

"Wow." We talked for the rest of the show about my plans for the baby and she gave me advice about her experience. I felt so much more confident after talking with her. It had only been about an hour, but I knew I had made the right choice, telling her.

When the show was over, I knew I would have to talk to Niall. When the encore was done, I heard them stampeding to wardrobe to change and go back to the hotel. 

As soon as I saw Niall turn the corner, he ran up to me and hugged me with a big smile on his face, and I realized what Lou was talking about. He always had a smile on his face when we were together.

"You can put your lipstick all over me tonight," he whispered.

"I'm really sorry that happened. That was all my fault," I said.

"It's okay, it happens. I'm just glad that Lou covered. I don't think that many people noticed anyway. It's better than my pants being unzipped or my shirt being on backward," he said. I giggled. 

"So you're not mad?" I asked.

"How could I be mad at you?" He asked. I thought of a few reasons. But in was like Lou said, he loved me too much.

He walked toward wardrobe and I spoke to him as we walked.

"Did you know that the first ultrasound is on your birthday?" I asked.

"Well it's a good thing that I'm going to visit," he said. "Do we find out the sex?"

"No, that's at around five months, I think," I said. 

He got ready to leave and then we left to the hotel. We did our regular routine- he and the other boys get out of the car at the front of the hotel, I get out around back. We met at the room. 

We took off our clothes so we were just in our underwear. It wasn't in a sexual way that we were in bed together, it was a vulnerable and comfortable way. I faced him and put my hand in his hair and stared into his eyes. He stared right into me. I smile and could feel my face turning red. He put his hands around my waist to pull me closer to him. 

His hand moved to my stomach and he could feel the bump. It was ever-so-slight, but it was there. There was no denying it anymore. I loved Niall Horan. It wasn't in my imagination anymore. I was lying with him in bed and staring into him, and he touched the outside of my body in which our baby would be growing.

"I love you," I whispered.

He ran his hand through my hair and instead of telling me that he loved me, he showed me. He pulled me even closer and kissed my lips like they were his air. 

We became one. His hands grazed every inch of my skin and I just kept kissing him. I didn't want to stop. I didn't know if I could stop. We were both past sex, we just wanted to love and to be loved by each other.

His hands went back to my face and he cupped my cheeks as we continued to kiss. 

In the dark of the hotel bedroom, there was never so much light. My heart was exploding with the love I had for the person I was kissing. I didn't realize how much I could miss something that I had never experienced, but I knew that for my entire life, I had been longing for this moment. 

There wasn't even a word to describe this feeling. It was like everything I had ever wanted was right in front of me and I didn't know how much I had wanted it until now.

Because I had to spend so much time away from him, I treasured every second I had with him. From the slightest touch to what was happening right now.

I imagined how many girls would kill to be in my place right now, and that it wasn't any of them that was in my position. It was me. I was the one that Niall loved. And Niall was the one to recieve my love. I was whole when I was with him, like I was missing a puzzle piece whenever we were apart.

Time went by, and eventually we were both exhausted. I fell asleep with his arms wrapped around me and his chin resting on my head. I fell asleep with a huge smile spread across my face, and I didn't feel the least embarrassed about it.

-

We were together for an entire week, and it might have been the longest we had ever been together. I was happier than I had ever been. 

I continued to style his hair backstage and kiss him good luck before he went onstage, but I made sure to stick to clear chap stick. 

Lou and I had grown extremely close through our long chats while the show was going on. 

Every time the show ended, Niall and I went back to the hotel room and shared our private time.

Some people may think that doing the exact same thing for a week would get boring, but didn't. It was exciting the first day, and I didn't loose a heartbeat of happiness for the next. I was walking on clouds every minute. This is what happiness felt like.

There wasn't a doubt in my mind that I had made the wrong decision. I was so glad I called Niall that day when I took the test. I was so glad that I was able to tell him. I was so glad that so many people were understanding. I was so glad to be pregnant. And I was so glad to be with Niall.

And to add to my list of things to be glad about, I was spending time with Perrie Edwards in LA tomorrow. I had never been to LA, and I had never seen Perrie Edwards. What a day it would be.

I would have to go home in a few days, but Niall would be coming to visit shortly, and I would get to see my baby.

My life had been totally turned around by one night, one party. And even if at times I had my doubts, I couldn't deny that it changed my life.

Niall had changed my life, and for the better.

A/N

This is probably one of my favorite chapters because it's so cute (*:

I will probably change the title to 'Night Changes' but I am so lazy so maybe for the next update everything will be set...?

Thank you again for reading, voting, and commenting. It honestly makes my day when I see people reacting to what I'm writing.

I hope you can stick around for the next update (:

x