Episode 90 Jotaro VS Kenshiro

Start from the beginning

Boomstick: Yeah, lots of the JoJo family has 'em, including his granddad Joseph.

Wiz: These beings are called Stands, literally because they stand by you.

"Seriously?" Yang said

"That's uncreative" Weiss and Blake said

"Lame!" Ruby said

Boomstick: (groans) I mean, I guess it's not wrong.

Wiz/RY: It's so lame!

Boomstick: Stands are powered by their users life force, and turns out, Jotaro's life force is supercharged, because he's got one of the strongest Stands of all, Star Platinum.

"Man that must be powerful" Yang said

Wiz: Star Platinum has superhuman strength, speed, precision, and vision. He can even phase through bodies and effect the persons inner organs. Plus, while Star Platinum can take a solid hit, most Stands can only be damaged by other Stands or Stand users.

Boomstick/Yang: So, he's basically invincible unless he's fighting another Stand?

Wiz: Exactly, in fact, unless you have a Stand of your own, you wouldn't even be able to see Star Platinum.

Boomstick/Yang: Oh great, so he's invincible and invisible.

Popup: Some Stands, such as Strength the Cargo Ship, are visible to ordinary people. However, these circumstances are dependent on the Stand and not the viewers abilities.

Wiz: And when you combine all that with Jotaro's fighting skills and exceptional cleverness, they make a magnificent team.

Boomstick: That's good, 'cause Jotaro soon found out his family's old vampire nemesis was out to get him!

"Vampires are in that universe too" Weiss said.

Popup: Dio had possessed the body of Jotaro's great great grandfather, Jonathan. Or rather, his severed head had taken over Jonathan's body. It was really weird.

Wiz: With Star Platinum at his side, Jotaro didn't just stand up to DIO, he copied DIO's greatest ability: the Time Stop.

Boomstick: With this new power, Star Platinum can freeze time everywhere for five seconds. He can do it multiple times, though it does need a sort of recharge between uses, kind of like an ability cooldown in a videogame, or me in the bedroom...ladies, but still, he can frigging STOP TIME!

Popup: Originally, Time Stop only lasted around two seconds, but this increased over time.

"Well at least it improved" Weiss said.

Wiz: In Jotaro's case, he may be human, but he's strong enough to smash through stone and leap several stories. On the other hand, Star Platinum is said to be faster than light.

Popup: In "Eyes of Heaven", Star Platinum learned Reality Overwrite. However, this and other events/characters from EoH are contradictory to the primary source, and thus omitted.

Boomstick: Sure...technically he can, because he can stop time or whatever, but he can't really move that fast normally, right?

"in that world, probably" Yang said.

Wiz: Well...maybe. Star Platinum has matched his speed with another Stand called Silver Chariot. Silver Chariot previously defeated a different Stand called Hanged Man.

Boomstick: Long story short, Hanged Man moves between reflections at lightspeed, and Silver Chariot caught him in mid-movement.

"Woah that's fast" Ruby said