Isolt Sayre's journals

Isolt Sayre had a secret love for anomalies since she was a child, which she kept hidden from most people

Isolt Sayre had a secret love for anomalies since she was a child, which she kept hidden from most people. Upon arriving in America, she discovered the abundance of paranormal activity centered around Mount Greylock. To document her findings, she kept three mysterious journals that contain an encyclopedic collection of information on supernatural creatures living in and around Mount Greylock and Ilvermorny School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry. Her journals also contain some of the spells, charms, and blueprints to the school that she created herself, as well as some of her adventures across North America. Unfortunately, Isolt passed away in 1703 before completing her journals. Her daughter, Rionach, took over ownership of the journals and continued to add to them until she also passed away and hid the journals away. For over 300 years, the journals remained hidden, and nobody knew their whereabouts. Every Headmaster since Rionach Steward has tried to find them but they failed. Pliny Arausio thought that he had a lead on where the journals were and he was killed by a Hidebehind while looking for them in 1881. The other Headmasters had previously kept records of the school's paranormal activities. However, in 2005, the journals were stumbled upon by first-year students James Evercreetch and his twin sister, Melissa. James now serves as the current Potions Professor at Ilvermorny and continues to maintain the journals, with guidance from his mentor and confidant, Professor Emaline Goode. James and Melissa are also the last surviving descendants of Isolt and the American branch of the Gaunt family. This may explain how they were able to locate the journals. James has now entrusted only 10 individuals with access to his precious journals.

1. Melissa Evercreetch
2. Emaline Goode
3. Celestia Angell
4. Amanda O'Neill
5. Fionn MacBrien
6. Arsenia Gonzales
7. Agilbert Fontaine
8. Hermione Granger
9. Ailis Sayre
10. Harry Potter

List of covered subjects:

Thunderbird
Wampus
Pukwudgie
Raven Rocks
Snallygaster
Hodag
Sasquatch
Vampires
American Dragons
Amphithere
Hippogriff
Griffins
Centaur
Naiads
Dryads
Horned Serpents
Werewolves
The Bellows Pipe
Mermaids
The Wand Of Salazar Slytherin
Sayre Falls
Jayhawk
Bowtruckle
The Legend Of The Falling Phantom
Unicorns
The Thirteenth Tower
Jackalopes
The Squonk
Will-o-the-wisp
Stony Ledge
What is causing this paranormal activity and why?
Fairies
Thestrals
Ilvermorny Castle
The Willow Of Petonowit
Hidebehinds
Zombies
The Tunnels
Rougarou
The Shrouded Lake Monster
The Grand Gallery
The Shrouded Lake
William the Pukwudgie
Niffler
Mount Greylock
Moon Rabbit
The Legend Of Pamola
Argopelter
The Knocker
Thunderbird's Folly
Hippocampus
Kelpie
Tailypo
Graphorns
Wendigo
Spells
Ghosts
The Headless Horseman
The Melonheads
Magical Plants Of North America
The Black Forest
Spells (that I created)
Acromantula
The Snakewood Tree
Birds of Mount Greylock