The Yearbook @willowwhisps

At the end of their seventh year of school, Ilvermorny students receive their yearbook just before they graduate

At the end of their seventh year of school, Ilvermorny students receive their yearbook just before they graduate. The yearbook has always changed since the 1900s. Today, the yearbook is blue and cranberry with a special theme like Ilvermorny Castle. All yearbooks have the Ilvermorny crest in the center and navy blue and dark cranberry red bookmarks. The students are separated by year and their yearbook photos are placed in alphabetical order by last name and in a grid format. The seventh-years have small quotes or sayings at the bottom of their pictures. Like all photographs in the Wizarding World, the photos move. Photographs of events and activities throughout the school year are located on the Professor's pages. Students' quotes, phrases, and autographs are at the back of the yearbook. At the end of the year, on Graduation Day, many students sign each other's yearbooks and look through the yearbooks of the past events, activities, and adventures. Many Sixth and Seventh years order yearbooks as mementos of their time at Ilvermorny. A yearbook costs 200 dragots or 40 US Dollars. Either will be accepted.