House Colors

Thunderbird: Represents the soul of a witch or wizard and favors adventurers - Purple; accented silver

Purple or violet assists those who seek the meaning of life and spiritual fulfillment - it expands our awareness, connecting us to higher consciousness. For this reason, it is associated with the transformation of the soul and the philosophers of the world. Silver is related to the moon and the ebb and flow of the tides - it is fluid, emotional, sensitive, and mysterious. It is soothing, calming, peaceful, earthy, and purifying.

Pukwudgie: Represents the heart of a witch or wizard and favors healers - Green; accented white

Green is the color of balance and harmony. From a color psychology perspective, it is the great balancer of the heart and the emotions, creating equilibrium between the head and the heart, the sanctuary away from the stresses of modern living, restoring us to a sense of well-being. White is a color of protection and encouragement, offering a sense of peace and calm, comfort, and hope, helping alleviate emotional upsets.

Wampus: Represents the body of a witch or wizard and favors warriors - Orange; accented black

Orange relates to 'gut reaction' or our gut instincts, Orange offers emotional strength in difficult times. It helps us to bounce back from disappointments and despair, assisting in recovery from grief. It's a thirst for action and success. Black implies self-control and discipline, independence, and a strong will, and giving an impression of authority and power.

Horned Serpent: Represents the mind of a witch or wizard and favors scholars - Turquoise; accented gold

Turquoise, considered beneficial to the mind, is the color to aid concentration and clarity of thought for public speakers as it calms the nervous system, gives control over speech and expression, and builds confidence. It symbolizes trust, loyalty, wisdom, confidence, intelligence, faith, truth, and heaven. Gold is a color that is associated with higher ideals, wisdom, understanding, and enlightenment. It inspires knowledge, spirituality, and a deep understanding of the self.