Harry Potter Characters in their Ilvermorny Houses

I had a thought in my head: "Where would the characters of Harry Potter end up if they went to Ilvermorny?" Here are my choices and why I picked them. I'll start with the most important characters. If I have to, I'll come back and add more. I've wanted to do this chapter for a while, and someone requested me to do a Part 2. So be it.

Harry Potter - Thunderbird: Harry's life has been shaped by every experience he has had since the day he encountered Voldemort as a baby. All of his experiences have contributed to the person he is today. Harry is not only courageous but also adventurous and daring. He enjoys exploring the world around him and trying new things. He has faced many challenges, but he always endures them and bears the burden as best he can. Although Wampus was considered, Harry would be most welcome in Thunderbird house, where they would become his family. Their Quidditch team would undoubtedly win every year.

Ron Weasley - Wampus: Ron is a complex character with a difficult personality to predict. While his family is divided between Thunderbird and other houses, Ilvermorny does not prioritize keeping families together in one house. Ron's loyalty almost landed him in Hufflepuff, but his desire for glory would make him a strong contender for Wampus. However, his adventurous spirit and desire to break free from the norms could lead him to explore Thunderbird as an option. Ultimately, Ron's competitive nature would thrive in Wampus, which would encourage him to step out of his comfort zone and try new things. Although this may lead to some conflicts, it would ultimately be beneficial for him.

Hermione Granger - Horned Serpent: Although Thunderbird would have been a good fit for Hermione because of her fiery passion for justice and her tendency to break rules, I believe she would be better placed in Horned Serpent. At Ilvermorny, sorting is not based on one's values but on how they embrace those values. Hermione's love for learning and preparation aligns well with the culture of Horned Serpent. She would feel at home with the other bookworms in Horned Serpent and enjoy spending time in their quiet, peaceful common room and library, which also doubles as the Horned Serpent common room. However, Hermione may eventually get bored and seek the company of her friends in other houses.

Ginny Weasley - Thunderbird: Ginny is a strong, brave, and fierce person who fights for what she believes in. Although she is not a warrior, her tendency to look after others' emotional well-being would make her an ideal fit for Pukwudgie. She has a thirst for adventure and shares Hermione's unwavering beliefs but she can also be temperamental at times. Ginny's personality aligns more with Thunderbird's values, where she can be a pioneer and do things before anyone else. She has always been drawn to flying, which speaks to her adventurous side, and as a Seeker, she would be a valuable addition to Thunderbird's Quidditch team, the best team in school. Additionally, Ginny would likely enjoy playing team sports like Quodpot, lacrosse, hurling, and soccer in her free time.

Luna Lovegood - Thunderbird:"I wanted to put her in Horned Serpent originally. She has traits such as being introspective, intelligent, quirky, original, and a lover of riddles. However, her unique perspective on the world fits more with that of Thunderbird. Luna wouldn't feel out of place in a house full of dreamers who are always seeking new ways to explore and entertain themselves - and she would never be bored either. It's worth noting that not all Thunderbirds are necessarily adventurous, as adventure can take many forms. Luna did well in Ravenclaw, but she would thrive in Thunderbird."

Neville Longbottom - Pukwudgie: Neville is a brave person, but he is more of a lover than a fighter. He possesses kindness, compassion, and a protective nature, making him a perfect fit for the Pukwudgie house. He always follows his heart, even if it means having to go against his friends on occasion. But in the end, he stays true to himself. Pukwudgies are known for their love of botany, and Neville would feel right at home with the Green and White. He would have done much better at Ilvermorny from the start than at Hogwarts, where there is no pressure weighing down on him.