Friend (친구)

"Namjoon!"

"My Nari!" The boy kneeled and welcomed the girl into his strong arms, "I'm so happy you're here!"

Nari grinned and eagerly kissed his cheeks, "I've missed you so so so much! Don't ever make me leave like this again!"

"You're spoiled, you know that?" Namjoon laughed before lovingly placing a kiss on the tip of her nose, "But I won't. I missed you very very much." He let go and nudged the girl's shoulder, "How about you invite your mom and Kyong in to meet the rest of the boys? They've been missing you too."

"You're right," She nodded and waved to the older couple, who were still standing by the security guards at the car, "Hyo! Kyong! Come meet my family!" Nari looked to the door to the building, "Is everyone else in there?"

Namjoon nodded, "Yup."

"Can I go see them?"

"I won't stop you."

Nari hastily gave the older boy a quick peck on the cheek and made a beeline for the concert hall. Namjoon smiled. He didn't tell the rest of the boys that she was coming. Some things are better left as surprises.

He turned to the older couple beside him, "It's always nice to see you again," Namjoon shook Hyo's hand when they got to the door, "I hope that you got to love her as much as we do."

The woman nodded, "Yes, I did. I would tell you to take good care of her," She glanced over at Nari and the rest of the boys with their voices indistinguishable from one another as they greeted her excitedly, a small smile stretching across her lips "but I already know that you will."

"Of course," He replied firmly, "Nari will always be loved here.

"You two really are kindred spirits," Hyo said softly, "Thank you for everything that you do for us, Namjoon. Because of you, I finally found my daughter." Her voiced choked up as she wiped a tear from her eye, "She's so beautiful and kind and I'm so proud of the person she's become. I'm happy that she has a family that she loves."

Namjoon smiled fondly, "I'm very proud of her too. Nari is very special and I'm not a day goes by where I don't think about how lucky I am to have her. I promise that I'll keep in touch. I'll send you pictures whenever I can too, god knows we take a lot of them," He chuckled, "Oh, and keep me updated on the baby too. Is it a boy or a girl? Have you picked out a name?"

"It's a girl," The woman answered, placing a hand on her round stomach, "But don't tell Nari yet, we want it to be a surprise."

Kyong spoke up, "And as for a name, we like Areum."

"I love it!" The boy replied, "Nari and Areum. They'll be beautiful sisters."

"Thank you so much," Hyo smiled, "Now, we should be leaving soon. I don't want to take up too much of your day."

"No, it's okay!" Namjoon insisted, "You're welcome to stay if you want to."

She shook her head, "No, no, it's okay. I don't think a concert would be good for the baby."

"Oh, that makes sense. Nari!" He called over his shoulder, "Come say goodbye to your mom."

Nari skipped over to where they were standing, a bright smile spread across her face. She shyly wrapped her arms around Hyo, "Thank you for taking care of me." The girl said quietly before letting go and bowing respectfully to the both of them.

"You're welcome, Nari," The woman replied, "I hope that we see eachother soon. Text or call me anytime, okay?"

The couple waved goodbye and headed out the door. Nari looked up at the older boy beside her, "I'm glad that I got to go spend time with them, but I'm so much happier now that I'm here."