Blow Kisses (키스 키스)

"Hey, Nari?" The librarian poked her head into the girl's last period classroom, "I got a new shipment of books in, do you want to help me unload them?"

The girl shook her head and put the final notebook in her bag, "I'm sorry, I would, but the boys are coming today. I need to go home and be there for them. Besides, I thought we weren't allowed to stay after school today?"

"Come on," Ms. Bradley begged, "I really need your help with this. Please please please? And I have a present I got for you. It won't take long, I promise."

Nari sighed and zipped up her backpack, "Alright, fine. But it has to be quick."

The halls were completely vacant as the two made their way to the library. Nari wondered what could be so crucial that she had to stay after school on an important day like this, and for the whole school to practically shut down.

"Hey there, darling."

"Namjoon!" The girl bolted for the door to the library and threw herself into the boy's arms, "You're here! You're really here!"

The boy laughed, hugging her tightly, "Of course I am! I told you I would be, didn't I?"

"I love you! More than anything!" Nari kissed his cheek as she flung her arms around his neck, "I've missed you so much."

"Princess! Where's my hug?" Taehyung burst through the door, with his bright blue hair flopping playfully over his eyes.

Nari embraced the boy eagerly, giggling as he left little kisses all over her face like raindrops, "Tae! You're getting lip gloss on me."

"I know, I know, I'm sorry," He apologized and rambled excitedly, "We had to get on the plane like as soon as we finished the interview and then I slept for the entire 10 hours-gah that doesn't even matter anyways," Taehyung gently cupped the girl's cheeks as he placed a final kiss on her forehead, "I'm just so happy to see you. I love you, Nari."

"Hey! Can you guys come help me please?" Suga stumbled through the doorway carrying an armful of gifts wrapped in brightly colored paper, "This isn't even half of it," His eyes lit up as he saw Nari, "Happy birthday, lovely."

"Shu-ger!" She wrapped her arms around his waist as soon as he put the packages down, "I missed you so much!"

Suga hugged the girl back and pressed his forehead against hers, lightly kissing the tip of her nose, "I missed you too."

"Is everyone else coming?"

"Sorry, it's just us," Taehyung replied, "But the rest of the boys made sure to send us with enough love for all of them."

Nari meandered over to the large pile of gifts on the table next to them, "Guys, this is a lot. I don't need all of this."

"But we want to give it to you!" The blue haired boy tossed her a light pink box, "Open this one! It's mine."

The girl tore open the wrapping paper as the three boys gathered around her, eagerly awaiting her reaction to whatever was inside. Nari gently lifted a silver tiara studded with brightly shining jewels from peach colored tissue paper. She had never seen anything so beautiful.

"Every princess needs a crown," Taehyung smiled, "I actually ordered this a little while after we adopted you, but it took a while to come in because I wanted the stones to be just right."

Nari looked up at him with bright eyes, "It's so pretty. I love it."

"There's moonstone and rose quartz," He gently took the tiara from her hands and placed it on her head, "You know what those symbolize? Eternal and unconditional love." The boy gave her a quick but loving peck on the cheek, "A knight never gives up on his princess and I won't ever give up on you, Nari."