Kitty (고양이 새끼)

Nari groaned and pressed her eyes shut to avoid the strips of light flooding in. Was it morning already? She couldn't even remember falling asleep in the first place. The girl rolled over in the bed, however she found herself already at the edge with the only place to go being down, landing with a thump on the hardwood floor.

"Hng? What?" Taehyung shot up in the bed across from her, "Nari?"

"Ouch." She mumbled and rubbed her head, "That hurt."

Taehyung bit back a smile, "Aw, did you fall off?" He let out a yawn and sat on the floor beside her, "You okay, princess?"

Nari nodded, "Yeah. I think so. Wait! Why are you in here?" Her voice trailed off, "...Oh. This isn't my room."

"Yeah, this is the room that Namjoon and I share. You fell asleep in his bed last night, remember?"

"Uh huh." The girl could feel her face turning a light shade of red, "I remember now. I'm sorry."

"It's okay! Don't worry about it." Taehyung assured her, "We don't mind, really. Namjoon just slept in the extra bunk in the other boys' room. Besides, you're welcome here anytime you like. No matter what."

Nari nodded bashfully, "Thank you."

"So now that we're both awake, well more or less, you wanna head down to the kitchen?" Taehyung stretched and reached his arms to the sky, "I'm hungry and Hobi said he needed you like first thing in the morning but I don't want to let him steal you away just yet." He nudged Nari's arm with a bright smile, "So let's get some food, okay?"

She nodded and stood up, eager to fill her own grumbling stomach. However, just as Taehyung had said, J-Hope intercepted them not long after they got downstairs.

"Heya Nari!" He grinned, overflowing with energy, "You're just in time, I was about to come and wake you up. It's time for our adventure to begin!"

"Shouldn't I eat firs-"

"Nope! We'll eat there!" The energetic boy proclaimed and reached for her hand, meeting the girl's eyes to ask for permission first. She nodded slightly and his face lit up into a bright smile, "Bye bye everyone! We'll be back soon!"

Without even waiting for a reply from the rest of the boys, J-Hope rushed out the door with Nari in tow. Taehyung shook his head, "I really wish he wouldn't do that."

"I completely agree." Namjoon said between bites of kimchi, "Does anyone even know where he's going with her?"

No one answered

He sighed, "Well, I hope they have fun at the very least."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ta-da! Here we are!" J-Hope exclaimed and let go of Nari's hand, "What do you think?"

The girl squinted to read the English words that lit up in the large sign above the door, "....Cat...cafe?"

"Yes! Cat cafe!"

"I've never been to one of these before." Nari said. She'd heard of cafes like this before but never seen one, nevertheless been in one.

J-Hope grinned and held open the door for her, "To tell you the truth, neither have I. But it'll be more fun if we experience it for the first time together, don't ya think?"

As soon as they were in the door, something soft and fluffy twisting against her legs. A cat. She bent down to pet the small black and white animal, cracking a smile as it rubbed up against her hand.