Purple (황제의 권력)

"Jungkook?" Nari popped her head in the doorway to his room, "Can I talk to you about something?" She held back a laugh as she saw the foil on his head, "Oh, are you busy?"

The boy looked up from his phone and waved cheerfully, "No, it's okay! I can't leave this bleach in for more than 20 minutes but we can make it work." He scooted over on the top bunk and patted the space beside him, "What's up, little Nari?"

"We might not be as close as the others, but I know that out of everyone you'll tell me the truth." Nari climbed the sturdy ladder and sat cross legged on the bed beside him, "Jungkook, do you think I should live with Hyo and Kyong while you guys are on tour?"

Jungkook stared at her blankly, "Uh, is everything ok?"

"It's all good." The girl nodded, "I just want your opinion. What can you tell me about the tour?"

"Well, I know that management wants it to be a couple months long," Jungkook said, "There's going to be a lot of press events like photoshoots, interviews, and fan meetups. It's going to be super busy."

Nari's gaze fell to the floor, "And if I went with you guys, would I be annoying?"

"You're never annoying!" Jungkook declared and paused for a second, "But it would make things a bit more difficult in some ways, I guess."

"I see." She replied, "It would be easier for me to live with my mom while you guys were on tour."

The boy put his arm around her supportively, "Technically, yes, but we'll miss you. Especially Namjoon. But wait, don't you want to spend more time with your mom?"

"I don't know," Nari admitted, "When I met her I didn't feel like I thought I would. I thought that she would feel like you guys, you know? But it was different. I didn't feel anything."

"Well, remember back when we first adopted you. It took a while for you to warm up to us," Jungkook suggested, "It'll probably be the same way with her." He smiled and poked her cheek playfully, "But you got a pretty good family out of us, huh?"

Nari giggled and embraced him, "The best family. Also, what color are you going to dye your hair?"

"Hmm, I'm not sure yet. What's your favorite color?"

"Purple."

Jungkook lightly kissed her head, "Purple it is! And hey, if you live with Hyo and Kyong you'll be able to go to school again."

"That's true." She agreed, "I miss going to school."

"I will never understand that," The boy shook his head, "The only classes I liked in school were gym and music. Then again, I'm not as smart as you." He let out a small gasp, "Oh wait, your birthday is in a few weeks! November 9th, right?"

Nari nodded, "November 9th."

"So. What do you want?"

"No, no, I don't need anything," The girl vigorously shook her head, "It's okay. I'm happy with what I have." She exhaled deeply and pulled away, looking into his deep brown eyes, "I just want you guys to be here with me. That's all."

Jungkook smiled, "I can't guarantee anything because of tour, but I know that we'll try our best to be there for you."

Nari reached for his hand and noticed something that wasn't there before. She ran her fingertips over the dark symbols, "Whoa, when did you get these? I never realized you had tattoos."

"We really need to hang out more," The boy laughed, "I got the first one a couple weeks after we adopted you, actually, and I've been adding to them for the past few months. Management doesn't like them though, so I usually wear long sleeves or put patches on my hands to cover them. They even edit them out in most photoshoots. "