Chapter Thirty Two(important Changed Ending!)

Start from the beginning

Cesar:You can't come.

Me:Why the hell not?

Cesar:We are going into the reserves. You can't walk that much. Not now.

Me:Cesar-

Jamal:He's right Mara... You can't put that stress on your body like that. Not to mention the stress you already are under.

Me:Do you hear yourselves?! You're asking me to stay here? While all my family friends are gone I don't know where?!

Ruby:Amara you're putting you and Omar at risk taking that hike, and you don't know what we are getting into.

Me:Yeah and only Cesar knows how to shoot a gun.

Monse:We may not even need that.

Me:Yeah because you all think Oscar is dead!

Cesar:We don't know anything. That's why we have to go... Call Sad eyes and tell him to come get you.

I look at all of them and frown.

Me:I'm pregnant, not helpless.

Jamal:What would Oscar say if he found out that we let you go through all of that?

I roll my eyes pull my phone and hold it to my ear, I glare at then and point.

Me:Don't think that threatening me with my boyfriend is what's making me listen.

I ask Carlos to pick me up and tells me he's a few minutes away. I hang up and glare at them.

Me:One of you better face time me the whole way!

Monse:I will, I promise.

We sit outside until Carlos pulls up. Everyone hugs me before I get in. I fold my arms and pout, he looks at me before driving.

Carlos:What's wrong with you?

Me:They are crippling me.

Carlos:*chuckles* How?

Me:"You're pregnant, you can't walk for too long" "what would Oscar say about you putting you and the baby into harms way like this?" damn.

Carlos:They are right though.

Me:I know, shut up...

Carlos:Everything is okay.

Me:They had his phone... They also gave Cesar a address to a dumping spot.

Carlos:They probably did that to show he's alright. We do shit like that all the time.

Me:Yeah but it's different when it's not you doing the mail drop.

Carlos:*sighs* Yeah you're right...

We drive up to my house and I get out thanking him, he says no problem and leaves, I walk inside the house and lock it double checking everything. I go into my room and start to get ready for bed.

Next Afternoon...

I sit with Carlos as we watch them argue over face time.

Me:They play too much.

Carlos:Atleast they are working it out.

Me:You call that working it out?

He shrugs and looks back at the phone.