Chapter Seven

Amara POV...

I grab my jacket and meet Jamal, Ruby, Cesar and Tyree. Tyree grabs my book bag and wraps a arm around me. As we talk about random shit, well Ruby and Tyree. We see the infamous Red impala, I groan and they look towards me.

Me:Keep walking...

Tyree:Why is he always stalking you?

Jamal:You don't wanna know.

Me: It ain't important. Ignore him if he stops.

Soon he's driving next to us, window down.

Spooky:Amara get in...

Me:Leave me alone Spooky. Go to wherever.

Spooky:I'm not gonna repeat myself.

Me:And neither am I, you know how I roll about that.

Spooky:Let me talk to you about something. I'll drop you off at school.

Me:About wha-

Tyree:Why you want to be alone with my girl for man? It's obvious that she doesn't want to speak.

Spooky :You better get him Amara!

I roll my eyes and tell them to gone head Tyree looks at me and I nod. He kisses my forehead and I walk to the car, he opens the door and I get in he speeds up.

Me :The hell you want Oscar?

Oscar:I wanted talk to you, I talked to Cesar and he told me what happened... I'm sorry.

Me:... Okay

Oscar:Okay? That's all? No I'm sorry too, I miss you. Nothing?

Me:What am I apologizing for? I called you a million times and texted you double that and you still didn't answer not one. I did miss you but I'm happy now and from the looks of it you are too.

That's a lie, he's fucking miserable Cesar tells me how every night him and that chick are arguing and her trying to put her hands on him when he does not do what she wants.

Oscar:I don't know who lied to you sweetheart but I'm fucking miserable.

I just nod and look at him.

Me:Well I can't say the same. I'm happy where I am, but you know if you need me I got you. Even if you are the big hancho.

He laughs and nods. Soon he starts the car up again and pulls out of the parked spot and makes his way down the street. Once we make it to my school I get out but not before Oscar smacks my ass I turn around and glare at him he has that grin on his face.

Oscar:Told you to stop wearing all that tight stuff.

Me:Bye Oscar.

Oscar:Bye Ruca.

I roll my eyes and walk into the school not even caring that I'm late.