Chapter Twenty Nine

Amara POV...

Jamal:Let me introduce you guys to commonly known father goose used to be known as little Ricky.

I knew he was good at this, but that good. He needs to be on those cold case shows. After he shows us all the evidence I'm sold.

Me:You're really good at this. Nice job.

Jamal:Thank you.

Jasmine:Okay, alright, you're the leader now lead us into the promise land.

He says his plan then calls the record company. I lay back and just look at my stomach its starting to take that rounded look and not a speed bump anymore. Great, I think?

Cesar:Hey? You okay?

I look at him and smile before nodding.

Me:We are supposed to find out the gender lateron today. I'm excited.

Cesar:Any change of heart for the gender?

Me:Nah, I'll love whatever it is but I want a girl. You wanna come with us?

Cesar:Can I?

Me:Of course! But you have to talk to your brother.

Cesar:Amara.

Me:No, Cesar I was there your brother started to cry when Ray left. He wanted him to stay until you atleast got home to tell you himself. He may have disliked Ray but he still liked having him there somewhat, he may not show it, but he did.

He nods and sighs, I rub his back and sit back up to look at Jamal.

Jamal:That's not gonna work. Brain storm.

Geny walks in with bags threating us to help but three rush off. Leaving me, Cesar and Jamal. My phone starts to ring and I see it's Oscar.

Me:Yes, spooky?

Oscar:Are you ready?

Me:Um, no? The appointment is at 4 o'clock it's only 1

Oscar:Yes but you also take forever to get ready. So come on.

Me:*groans* I'm trying to go on a mission!

Oscar:What mission?

Me:Nothing now, where are you?

Oscar:I just asked where were you!

Me:No you asked me am I ready.

Oscar:Amara...

Me:Oscar... But I'm at Ruby's house, I'll be outside.

Oscar:Okay.

I hang up and stand up everyone watching me, I smile and put my phone away.

Me:So, I know all of you know already but I'm pregnant now 5 months and a day two thirds into my second second tremester and now I get to see the gender of my baby!

Jasmine:Yes! I knew it! I see you girl. I hope it's a beautiful baby girl!

Jamal:Oh I knew that, you told us two months ago.

Me:Yeah, I'm shocked you kept it silent.

Jamal:I thought everyone knew, that's why you weren't coming with us everywhere.

Ruby:Congrats Amara, if we didn't have to worry about a psycho lady in love with knives after us I'd make your baby shower the best.

Me:Don't worry, my mom and aunt are doing it, it's in a month or two you all are invited of course.