Chapter Twenty

Amara POV

I watch as latrelle steps deeper into the room looking us up and down.

Latrelle:Yo ass dumber than I thought.

Cesar:You weren't saying that when I had that gun on you. You told all your homies how you pissed yourself?

Latrelle:Your ass couldn't even pull the trigger. You're soft ese. Now this one, I believe she could do it. I heard of and seen the type of damage she could do. But after I merc you, imma take her and yo bitch. So they can finally see what it's like to be with a man instead of a pussy.

Me:Boy BYE I don't fuck with niggas who calfs are smaller than my wrists.

Cesar:So me and my brother's the pussy?

Latrelle:Yeah,

Cesar:Really?

Latrelle:Yeah.

Cesar:Which one of us walked in a room full of dudes he knows is strapped? And which one of us shot two innocent kids? At a birthday party? *scoffs* you're nothing but a pussy.

Damn I see you lil spooky. Latrelle runs for him but the dude infront  of us cuts it out.

Man:Aye, Aye not up in here! Hey take em to the back.

They pick us up and I start to kick and try to throw punches but they don't move these meat bricks and we are thrown into a plastic covered room with flies around with a weird smell. I get up and see Cesar still on the ground his breath getting louder.

Me:Get up Ces, calm down, deep breath.

He gets up and starts to grunt, I help him up and I look around at the random lights on the tarps. A man opens the door and yells.

Man:Stand up!

Already standing up fool. Let's go. Cesar is still trying to calm down when I look behind him looking for a something, anything.

Man:Look a man in the eye when he talking to you.

Me and Cesar finally look at him.

Man:Tell me little spooky. What do you think a man is? Are you a man?

He nods before looking at him.

Cesar:I know I am.

Man:Nah, Princess you think he's a man?

Me:I know he is.

Man:I disagree, because a man don't snitch. The only thing worse than a Santo is a snitch and you both! So get back on your knees like the bitch you are and start praying.

His breath starts to get loud again I stand straight and he raises his head a little.

Man:Let's do this!

A door opens and we both turn around, me quicker than Cesar and I see my uncle and Oscar. We completely turn around.

Man:Yoo Spooky, Leo. While y’all paying to save these two... they ratting you out. So now we got your money and his money. We know about the stash house on Hardy and who your connect is.

Me:Didn't you just say you hated snitches? Fucking ugly ass hypocrite.

I roll my eyes while Cesar puts his head down. As the man gets louder laughing.

Man:It's gone be a good day. *laughs*

They walk inside, my uncle having to duck down and turn to walk through the door way. Oscar punches Cesar in the stomach and my uncle pushes me towards the door actually hurting my damn shoulder.