Chapter Thirty Four

Amara POV

I'm up folding the sheets and stuff when I see the chef walk out into the living room his utensil bag I look at him and chuckle, he looks at me and grins.

Oscar:Wanna share with the class?

Me:Nah, just funny your ass is really a chef and you're working towards your own spot. I'm proud of you.

He looks at me with this look and I widen my eyes slightly, did I say something wrong?

Me:Why are you staring at me like that? This isn't my first time telling you that Os.

He looks down and clears his throat.

Oscar:Yeah, but it's different to hear it under these circumstances.

I nod and shrug.

Me:Well, don't get used to it. I know your big headed ass loves the complements.

Isabella:And he gets bold, always trying to fix someone's recipes.

Me:You'd think as a chef he wouldn't want to step foot in a kitchen.

He chuckles and hands me my keys and I snatch them away from him and he smiles.

Oscar:You love to say, if you do what you love you never work a day in your life.

Me:Goodbye, Diaz.

He tells us goodbye before leaving out, I wait until he's gone and look towards Isabella I point to the door.

Me:I have a change of clothes for the both of us give me a second?

Isabella:Take your time.

I nod and walk out, I grab the bags out of the trunk and slip them on my back. I lock the car and walk back inside, she shows me where everything is before leaving me alone. I feel like shit, emotionally and physically. I shower before stepping out and getting my hair into a ponytail, I stop pulling my hair into a ponytail when I realize that I slept on a silk pillow, I doubt Isabella sleeps on them and he didn't grab those from their room. I hate this bastard, I pull my hair through the ponytail holder before walking out, I go to Omar and Isabella's room seeing him sitting on the edge of the bed looking outside, I smile and knock, he turns and smiles sleepily walking towards me. I pick him up and kiss his cheek. He wakes up early like Oscar but he's definitely more relax like me in the morning.

Once I get him cleaned up we walk into the kitchen seeing Isabella waiting for us, dressed.

Me:Ready?

Isabella:Yup! And thank you for this.

Me:It's no problem, and I'm sorry for passing out, I've been really stretched thin these past few weeks.

Isabella:No, I get it, I do, and you're fine I'd never judge you for that kind of thing especially seeing why it happened, but we all need you to be in good health,isn't that right Omar?

He leans into me and nods, we laughs and we head out, my car pulling off once we are all buckled in. She directs me to a higher up restaurant, thank God I always keep something presentable in my car. We step out and she walks to the waiter and tells her a name and we are directed to a booth, I help Omar into the seat before I shake the woman's hand who's obviously Isabella's legal representation. I frown and look at her.

Me:Is everything okay?

Isabella:Um, I pray it will be.

I lean up and look at her then back to the lawyer.