Chapter Eighteen

Amara POV...

I just look at the group as they decide to commit wire fraud.

Jamal:Amara? You're the closet one to eighteen...

Me:I'll kill a person before I steal.

Ruby;It isn't really stealing.

Me:It is when money that's worth nothing is traded in for money that's worth something. Stealing.

Monse:fine all we need for you to do is get us to the house and we'll be good, right?

Me:Sure.

I put my head down and Jamal lays his head on my shoulder.

Time Skip...

I stand outside as Jamal and Ruby do the test run on the money. I look at my phone and see I got a notification.

Oscar:We need to talk...

Me:About?

Oscar:Don't act stupid.

Me:Good thing I really don't know what you are talking about.

Oscar:Where are you?

Me:Out...

I mute my phone and see Jamal and ruby come out smiling.

Me:It worked?

Jamal:Yup amazingly. Let's go.

We meet up with Monse and Jasmine who just got done throwing up and see that it worked. We all walk down the street making plans.

Monse:Cesar's gonna be so happy.

And the mood just died a little bit.

Ruby:Where's Jasmine?

Me:Behind us catching her breath.

He turns around and calls her but she holds up a finger. Saying how she probably number three'd herself. We laugh and continue to walk until a dude in car calls Monse name.

Man:Aye Monse! Where that bitch ass boyfriend of yours at?

Man2:Hey, we already know he ain't at your pops spot no more, so where he at then?

Man:Aye ain't you Spookys girl?

I just raise an eyebrow and put my hand on my hip.

Me:Get the fuck on looking like some damn dirty ass leprechauns. Especially you with the tattoos on yo face. We don't affiliate with em no more now stop harassing lil kids.

Man3:Yo I think this the shorty latrelle was talking about, he called her ass stallion!

I roll my eyes and turn to walk away, but I hear him speak again.

Man:Yeah we already know what's up with you, Ruby.

He imatates a gun shooting and I see all of them jump I pull ruby behind me and I glare at him.

Man2:Santo Killer though!

They pull off I turn and look at ruby and he starts to hyperfinallate. He looks to me and connects to me hugging me extremely tight. I hold him and I motion for all of them to come on.

Once we make it to where Cesar is staying ruby finally breaks from his silence and starts banging and yelling for Cesar to open the door. Monse and Jamal went home so its just me and ruby. I look around the house seeing stupid painting of a safe.