Chapter Forty Three *

Amara POV

Omar:Ma! Have you seen my shoes?

Every day it's something this boy can't find. You'd swear he's doing it on purpose.

Me:Which ones?

Omar:My blue airmaxes.

Me:You left em in your father's car after your game last night.

I hear him curse and I shake my head before I see Lydia appear in the threshold, I smile as she walks up to me and leans into me hugging me, I hug her back and kiss her forehead.

Me:Good morning my baby, did you sleep well?

Lydia:No, I forgot to take a pain pill before I fell asleep and I couldn't get back to sleep.

I nod and push her hair from her face kissing her forehead again as she lays her head on my chest I rub her back.

Me:I'll ask Papi if he, your tio or uncle can pick you up during lunch and let you catch up on some zzz's. Go sit down and eat some breakfast.

She nods and I call for Omar to bring his ass. I hear my husband's footsteps and I soon see him with my baby, I smile and walk to them I see Oscar pucker his lips to me but I ignore him and grab my baby, he giggles and knocks his head against mine before kissing my cheek. I adjust his foot so it's not kicking my poking stomach and I talk to him as I fix his food before yelling for his older brother again.

Me:Omarion Armani! I'm not gonna say it again! You'll be leaving hungry!

I hear his footsteps pounding down the stairs and I look at him as he walks in, he mushes Lydia's head and comes up to me kissing my forehead he slaps Oscar's back with a kiss to the forehead from Oscar before before picking up his plate fixing his food, once I sit Enzo down in his chair I feel Oscar behind me his hands underneath my belly as he slowly lifts it, I sigh and lean into his chest.

Oscar:Good morning, my love.

I look up at him and smile.

Me:Good morning, baby. How was your sleep?

Oscar:Great, yours?

I smile a little and he matches it as we laugh. He attaches his lips to mine as I slowly turn in his arms. He pulls me as close as my baby bump allows before we hear gagging, I feel him smirk into the kiss before I laugh breaking the kiss pushing him away. I turn around fixing me and Oscar's plate, we sit down and we go over our plans for today.

Life since Freeridge has been a smooth ride, we haven't had any problems with anyone, Cesar is on a straight path following his dreams as a architect. Jamal is making bank from his ideas and skills, Ruby decided on law, Jasmine is a certified home care physician. Monse is breaking out with her second book and it's amazing and I'm proud of them all. Omar is a freshman in high school and Lydia is in 7th grade, I've had another child his name is Cesar Enzo Diaz named after his uncle and this one inside me is named Aaliyah Symone Diaz. She's gonna be the last of our bunch.

Oscar:Don't forget, Omar you're working today, so get your homework done and don't be late.

Omar:*smacks lips* Come on papi-

Oscar:I don't want to hear it, you called off on your last shift so now you gotta make it up, not my fault you can't schedule right.

Omar:Ma-

Me:You heard your dad that's his business, his rules. You're working today.

He's definitely like Jamal and Manny, he'll get the job done but if it's not entertaining or something he wants to do he'll definitely play around before doing it.