Chapter Six

Amara POV

I sit and watch the fools just sit at the lunch table then the lil thirst bucket who started this shit comes over smiling.

Olivia:Did I miss something? When were you guys back cool with each other?

I roll my eyes and she looks shocked Monse kicks me under the table.

Monse:I don't know what your talking about

Cesar:Yeah we're cool.

She sits down next to Cesar and Monse speaks up.

Monse:Interesting. Hmm

Ruby:You chilly?

Olivia:Not really.

Ruby:Just thought it'd be cool under all that shade.

Monse does a fake smile and Olivia gets up to sit next to me but I glare at her she automatically picks her tray up.

Olivia:Why are you mad at me? I didn't do nothing to you.

Me:I never really liked you seeing as you've only been here for what? Two months and you already starting shit.

I see Tyree coming up to me and I smile getting up and we walk to some other associates table.

Tyree:So this weekend we can do a movie binge thing, go to the movies, the mall and whatever is on the way to or from.

Me:I'm down you'll pick me up?

Tyree:Of course I wouldn't invite you anywhere and not come get you even if I'm on the bus.

Me:Such a gentleman.

Tyree:What are best friends for?

I laugh and he wraps a arm around me.

That Weekend...

Today Oscar had me stay over his house for a few hours to get his manly musk on me. As he's kissing on my neck I get a call it's Tyree I get up and kiss Spooky's cheek and try to run out of the house but I'm still grabbed before I can grab the doorknob. I feel Oscar pick me up and I wrap my arms around his neck and look at him. He kisses down my neck and grips my hips and leans into me.

Oscar:I'm picking you up at 9:00 be ready.

Me:What if we are still out?

Oscar:I'm picking you up at 9:00. Be ready.

I nod and he let's me down and as I turn to leave he slaps and grips my ass. I roll my eyes and head to the car and greet Tyree. I see Oscar and his guys standing around looking at us.

Time Skip... Around 8:00...

Me and Tyree lay out on the couches watching Get Out I get a text from Cesar.

Lil Cesar💜: Where are you?

Me:With Tyree what's up?

Lil Cesar💜: Did you talk to Monse?

Me:Nah what's wrong?

Lil Cesar💜:The Olivia thing...

Me:Ignore it until she's ready to talk.

Lil Cesar💜:Are you going to be at Jamal's game tomorrow?

Me:Of course. I dance at half time and my little cousin is finally playing I gotta see this.