Chapter Twenty Three

Amara POV...

When I'm sat down, and my bag is snatched off I cover my eyes from the sudden bright light. Where fuck are we?

Lady:Please take a drink, hydrate!

The guys grab the water, it's not even that serious, well not if you've been screaming the whole ride. I grab the glass and take a small sip before sitting it back down.

Lady:I hope it's not too strong...

Ruby:What's too strong?

Lady:The poison...

They spit the water out and I roll my eyes and rub my temple my head pounding like crazy.

Cesar:Cuchillos heir to the Santos...

Man what? Don't cuchillos mean knives in spainish? I guess knives didn't sound as scary or cool.

Cuchillos:So you're smarter than you look...

Monse:Cuchillos, as in knives?

Cuchillos:Dont look so scared, I brought you here to thank you.

Me:A card would have been just enough...

She looks me up and down and I return the look. She ain't scaring nobody...

Well she's scaring the crew.

Ruby:Thank us for what?

Butter knife:For helping take down the prophets! We thought we might get a handle but we wiped out the whole operation?what a feat!

No Cesar did, no we bitch. Salad did that. Dude that smashed celopatra did that.

Butter knife:How clever they must be to find the Roller World money. I'm going to tell you a secret. I was with Benito, Frankie and lil' Ricky that night.

Jamal:No!

Butter knife: Who do you think came up with the plan?

Jamal:Lil' Ricky wasn't the mastermind? I don't buy it. There was no trace of you in my investigation.

Butter knife:Of course not, and for good reason. Because behind every good man is a better woman.

Or a person who wasn't there, you can make a plan and never help act out the said plan. I sigh and lean back into the seat, I never thought I'd be kidnapped by a woman nick named knives.

Butter knife:So now I need your help again...

Me:Sorry that was a one time gig.

Jamal:Would you shut up!

I roll my eyes and lean on my knees looking at her.

Butter knife:If you were clever enough to find the roller world money, I know you can help me with something even more important and if you do I'll give you back the dough.

Oh my fucking God. We are not leverage.

Butter knife:Lil Ricky is alive. And you're gonna find him.

I look at the others but the only one who's smiling is Jamal. This investigation discovery ass nigga. Soon she gets up and we follow her into the house.

Cesar:How do you he's alive he has a grave.

Butter knife: Do you really believe all bodies have Graves and all Graves have bodies? It's called female intuition. I just feel he's alive. Always have. I just don't know where he is.