Chapter Thirty Two(important Changed Ending!)

Amara POV...

Cesar💜: Meet me at sunshine motel.

I look at the text and tell Carlos where to go. Once we get there we see Cesar from the balcony, we walk up. After Cesar tells us his plan Carlos hands him a gun but stops for a second.

Carlos:This shit ain't never gonna jam.

That was so unnecessarily petty. He walks towards the door and turns around.

Carlos:I rode with your brother. I'd ride with you too. Both of you.

Cesar:I know you would but I'm good.

Someone knocks on the door and we all pull our guns out. They walk to it and I aim at it.

Ruby:Cesar.

We all let go of the breath we were holding and he opens the door, Carlos gives me a side hug before slipping past the crew and they walk in. I thought they were supposed to be leaving?

Cesar:You guys shouldn't be here.

Monse:Wrong, we're where we need to be.

Cesar:Monse this isn't a joke.

Monse:Cuchillos picked us because we found the roller world money, took down the prophet$ and we're smart.

No, Jamal found the roller world money. Cesar and Oscar took down the prophet$, I was just there, with the money Jamal found. I won't take the last one away from you though. You're bright kids.

Ruby:And we have a plan to take her out.

Cesar:A plan?

Jamal:Yep, step one. We call her using the burner phone... Is it hot in here? I think I'm gonna step out and get some air. Ruby give him the deers. Be right back. Any body need anything? Cool.

He's gonna throw up, soon ruby is explaining the details of the plan and I nod. I like it.

Me:I like it.

Cesar:It's a good plan.

Ruby:It's the only plan.

Cesar:Are you sure about this compa?

Ruby:*nodding* Ride or die.

Aww that's some real best friend shit. They hug and soon ruby is out the door too.

Me:He's gonna throw up too. I'll go check on them.

~

Ruby:I mean it's self defense.

Me: Premeditated...

Ruby:Do you think that will stand up in court?

Me: I don't see why not.

After a while it gets dark and Monse and Cesar come out.

Cesar: it's time...

Ruby pulls out the phone and holds it up.

Ruby:Once we don't this, there's no turning back.

Suddenly there is car lights in our face, we all stand up, me taking slightly longer than the others. Cesar walks to the window. They drive away.

Ruby:What is that?

Cesar: Oscar's phone...

I sigh and soon Cesar is in my face.