Chapter Twenty Seven

Amara POV...

The first thing in the morning I'm up and staring at ruby as he talks about the genetics kit results.

Ruby: The three others don't have social media, have you read the notes I sent by email?

I raise my hand he smiles and nods.

Ruby:Anyone else?

And boom goes the dynamite.

Once ruby calms down he tells us what we are going to do. Monse and Cesar are going to talk to the other guys and Jasmine and him are going to the one in Brentwood. I'm on Gangster watch basically that's me checking in with spooky for more Intel or seeing if I can find more info on whatever through Santos or whatever. Jamal comes in and smells like... Roses?

Jamal:Jamal's been having sex!

Me:We really don't care I especially don't. Shut up.

Jamal:Why Amara? Are you jealous?

Me:Of?

Jamal:Me! Me and Kendra have been getting it in non stop!

Ugh clear the visual Jesus.

Me:And? That's too much information I need from my younger cousin. I'm going to go.

Ruby:Remember the plan!

Me:Basically stay home and don't do shit!
I wave my hand out to them and walk out.

Ruby POV...

Once everyone is gone I turn to Jasmine.

Me:Amara is pregnant and the last thing we need is her coming in contact with anyone that could put her at risk.

Jasmine:How do you know?

I put my head down and sigh, this is crazy.

Me:I seen her text messages to Oscar about the baby and what they were going to name it.

Jasmine:*gasps* That's wonderful! Why didn't she tell anyone?

Me:Probably to not draw the attention away from the issue. Plus she's probably scared we are gonna judge her.

Jasmine:And when you mean us you mean Monse.

Me:Yeah.

Jasmine:Aww! The baby is gonna be so cute! Tight little eyes and a head full of curly hair!

Me:And also a very bad temper.

Jasmine:Yeah that too.

We leave out of the room and go straight to Jasmine's car and straight to the exterminator.

Amara POV...

I sit with Oscar on the front porch as he tells me about how he got arrested the last time, until I see three little boys marching up to us in purple, 19th street.

Me:Spook, Look.

He looks over and stands up he motions for me to go inside but of course I don't listen and stay outside. I catch a few words but besides that I can't hear. Soon Ray comes out and I roll my eyes, Ole Gangster.

The boys laugh and they say something until Oscar moves up on them making them leave. Ray says something that makes Oscar turn around and get in his face and boom goes the Oscar.