Chapter Thirty

Amara POV

My head...

My poor, poor head. I should have let my parents deal with this crap, this is stressful and difficult trying to hide it from everyone. It's okay it'll be worth it in the long run.

Mom:We have everything set up in the back baby, your grandad is here as well, He and the others just arrived.

Me:Okay I'll be out in a minute.

She walks out and Oscar walks in, he traded his regular long shorts for jeans and a fitted light blue short sleeved shirt. I just wore a light pink crop top with destroyed overalls. Simple, seeing as it's mostly for the families.

I see the slight worry on his face, he grew his beard maybe half an inch longer than normal and it looks nice on him. He looks around my room the changing table next to my vanity play pen sitting folded up behind my dresser the crib pushed against the wall next to my bed.

Me:You okay? You look anxious.

Oscar:I'm fine...

Me:Positive?

I grab my lipgloss and turn to see him rubbing his head. Aww he's stressed too. I motion for him to come to me and he walks to me his hands coming to my stomach before wrapping around my waist. I look up at him and smile.

Me:It's only twenty people ten of yours and ten of mines. You've already met majority of them already, the only ones you haven't is my Granddad. Everything is gonna be fine, your dad will keep his distance unless you want to speak to him, don't let anything ruin this for you. You only get one first born.

Oscar:This all new to me. This family shit.

Me:I know, but that's what happens when you let people in. You gain family and friends.

Oscar:And enemies.

Me:And Allies. Now let's go worry wart before you have a heart attack, you know you're old.

We laugh and I lead us out side. The red, black, blue and pink goes well together, I thought it was gonna clash and be too much. My mother, Auntie Fran, Abuelita really out did themselves. I see our cars in the garage I made sure no one was able to get inside until we needed the cars to move.

I see everyone talking to everyone and I nudge Oscar to show him.

Me:See? Everything is fine.

Uncle Leo:There's the parents to be!

Everyone looks towards us and we wave, I see my Granddad with my immediate family and I pull us over to them, my Granddad stands up and as soon as he does I'm running into his arms, he laughs and hugs me as tightly as he can without hurting me kissing my forehead. We pull away and he looks at me, my smile identical to his.

Granddad:My only granddaughter den grew up on me I see.

Me:Some what, I've missed you!

Granddad:I've been missin you too, can't nobody else watch basketball and with me and make bets like you. It's boring now.

I laugh and then turn to Oscar he's talking Cesar. I hold a finger up and grab both of their hands and pull them to us.

Me:Granddad, this is Oscar my boyfriend and this is Cesar my best friend and Oscar's younger brother. Guys this is my grandfather Aaron my dad and uncle's dad.

My granddad face drops he folds his arms and looks at the two.

Grandad:Manny was cool with you getting a new best friend?