coronavirus boredom

Bc im currently in quarentine from corona i decided to make headcanona for dating me!

(Ive been in my house too long 😪)

Dating kit_10 (aka gracie) headcanons

-generally soft and easygoing attitude, but can flip to pissed off in 10 seconds around the wrong ppl.

-100% into pda, will hold up your hand and show you off like a prize bc thats what you are to her.

-late night cute texts or wholesome memes.

-shes a houseplant addict so her room looks more like a forrest.

- loves plants as gifts, both giving and receiving.

-techie who plays alot of switch games, and will definitely share or play with others.

-she draws a lot so get ready to be in her sketchbook at least once.

-kinda peticular on who touches her curls but if you get lucky you may touch them but be careful.

- will go to any events you have. Anything from art shows, anime cons, sports games, shes there.

-sleepy child, will often nap mid day but not for too long.

-Very serious on skincare, and will gladly do facials and the like.

-if you have curly hair, she will for sure help you with it if you want.

-doesnt give a damn about how you look, this summer child is a bisexual and thinks anyone is pretty.

-any bullies or annoying ppl in your life? Not anymore. She can and will dispose of them with force.