pt 2 hybrid! eddsworld x reader

Yall wanted it and honestly...

S o  D i d  I

So here~
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

●reader pov as always●

Today I was returning to the carnival, but this time dressed in a yellow shirt that read 'Staff' on the top front corner in black letters and 'exhibit management' on the back.

Today I wore black shorts and a black backpack with black converse and yellow socks to match the shirt.

(Peach: you look like a bee- *gets assaulted*)

They also have me permission to conceal carry my pistol, but I'm not sure why.

My hair was (tied up in a ponytail, braided, etc) out of my face, and I was allowed to stay at my house until the carnival moved, but they cover your house costs.

I'll probably rent my house out as a bed and breakfast while I'm gone though, put it to some use.

I entered the carnival, heading to the main tent that was the performance arena to speak to my boss.

His name is noah, he has auburn hair and dark blue eyes. He's also a gentleman to me, and all his staff which is great.

We were talking about having the hybrids out, to draw more people and let them move around for a bit.

He agreed that they all could perform in the ring, but only Matt and edd could be taken around the fair for now.

Just precaution I guess, because edd and Matt were more placid, while Tom and tord were more unpredictable.

I thanked him for hiring me and letting me take them out for a bit, before leaving to tell the guys.

The train car cages they resided in came into view as I entered the tent, they had been moved to be a little closer.

As I neared Matt's cage, I stopped to listen to the conversation between him and the others, they were speaking kinda loudly as to hear each other.

"I wonder if she's ever coming back?" Matt sighed, I could hear him shifting.

"I don't know matt..." edds voice replied, slightly downtrodden.

"Don't think she would, most people dont." Tom's voice called across the building, I could hear water splashing from his tank.

"Maybe ssshe will, she seemed different." Tord said, I could assume he was also a little sad.

I stomped excessively, and the chatter silenced immediately. As soon as I moved in front of Matt's cage he became ecstatic.

"I heard you were talking shit about me?" I laughed.

"Y/n! You came back!" He cheered, and his arms stretched through the bars, making grabbing motions at me.

I stepped forwards, laughing and hugging him. He looked overjoyed, and began to babble.

"We all thought you wouldn't come back and you thought we were freaks and I missedyouyoursopretty!" He cried, squeezing me like a child with a teddy bear.

I heard the others talking excessively,  each rambling on about missing me or doubting me, etc.

"Guys, I don't break promises, besides I work here now, so I can be here all day." I chimed.

I let go of Matt and returned to the door of the temporary building, shutting it securely with a sign on the outside that read.

'Hybirds being handled, return later.'