ex red leader! tord x reader

I'm having a request lack, plz
☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤

READER POV

It has been years since I'd seen tord, that norsk, lying, stupid, commie frick. I wasn't missing him much anymore, mostly because I started drinking with Tom.

Alcohol is great, but memories still linger about the days my Norwegian (ex now) boyfriend was here.

*meeting at the shooting range*

*texting*

*hanging out*

*when he confessed feelings*

*new boyfriend*

*dating for 1 1/2 years*

But then.
*tord tried to take over the world, blew up the house*

*tord left, without a trace*

My heart wasn't nearly as vulnerable now as it was then, and I vowed not to fall in love again.

But everything changed.

(WHEN THE FIRE NATION ATTACKED)

*TORD CAME BACK*

Tord pov.☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I was on a plane back to england, it had been years since the giant robot incident, but I remember y/n' s devastated face. She showed much regret, sadness, and worst of all, disappointment and heartbreak.

I wondered if she would ever love me now, I was mangled from war, my left arm was gone, half my body was covered in scars and my left eye was blind, and a duller grey.

I was ripped from my depressing thoughts as the jet landed, and I began the trip to y/n' s, Matt's, tom' s and edd' s house.

When I got there, I tentatively knocked on the door and heard shuffling.

READER POV♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I heard a quiet knock on the door, and opened up to a huge surprise.

Tord.

What was that commie traitor doing here? Why?

"What are you doing here, traitor?" I spat, but then I got a closer look at his face.

He was covered in scars, and his left eye was dull, maybe blind? But his eyes were brimming with tears.

Suddenly, he leaned forward, and enveloped me in a hug, but I realized, his left arm was gone. While we were hugging, tom, Matt and edd showed up, looking at tord.

Tom seemed outraged, and kept to punch tord, who covered his good eye with his only hand. But I lunged in between them, stopping Tom from hurting tord. Everyone looked shocked, I wasn't a violent person, but I just tackled Tom away from tord.

Tord looked shocked that I would defend him, as I got up, I walked over to tord and slapped him (not hard) across the face before continuing.

"Where were you?!" I said "you left me, your girlfriend for more than a year after trying to take over the world! Not to mention how much it hurt my feelin-" I was cut off by a dog whimper from tord.

"I-I'm sorry" he said, silently crying now. "I did lots of stuff wrong, but I came back to make it right..." he said.
"After all" he whispered "I missed my girlfriend, the red army isn't a walk in the park, and I felt so much pain."

"But" he continued "I needed to see you one more time, to say I'm sorry for all that I've done, I understand if you don't want me around anymore..."  he turned, but then I grabbed him from behind in the tightest hug.