tord x tsundere! reader

Yandere sim au, except tords not yandere you're just tsundere.

This is the opposite of my personality, so it'll be rough.

Enjoy~
¡♡¡♡¡♡¡♡¡♡¡♡¡♡¡♡¡♡¡♡¡♡¡♡¡♡¡♡¡

●reader pov●

I fixed my h/c hair, straightening my school uniform and preparing to bike to school.

E/c eyes scanned over my appearance, before nodding and eating a quick breakfast, grabbing my f/c bike and my backpack.

As I was pedaling by the other houses, I saw tord up ahead by the school gate, the caramel hair styles into horns always gave his identity away even from a distance.

His thumb was stuck out like a hobo hitchhiking, and I scoffed as I slowed down, pulling on my stotic face.

I didn't want to show him my emotions, because he might reject my crush on him for a better girl.

I stopped in front of the male, placing my feet down and looking at him.

"What are you doing?" I asked him, getting off my bike and looking for a spot to lock it up.

I leaned it against a small sakura tree, wrapping the lock around it and closing it.

"I was waiting for you, why wouldn't I?" He said with that crooked smile I loved.

I scoff, face emotionless as my eyes stared into his silver ones, such a unique and pretty color.

"You could've gotten to class early, dumbass." I said, walking into the school.

I heard his footsteps behind me and his accented laugh rang in my ears, a beautiful melody I wanted to never stop.

"But I like walking to class with you." He said, and my eyes widened, an almost unnoticeable blush on my cheeks.

"W-whatever."

◇skip brought to you by an egg exploding in a microwave◇

(try it at home kids)

(Jk please don't)

It was now after school, and I was walking to the football field, where tord and his team would play in a few minutes.

After getting to my seat near my friends, the game started. Even though it was the start, the enemy team looked pretty ferocious.

However, my heart was telling me tord could probably win, like he always did.

I had brought some cinnamon rolls I made in baking in my bag for afterwards, if he wanted one.

My cooking apparently meant a lot to him, so I gave him most things that I made without a question.

I cringed as a larger boy was tackled by tord and they tumbled, that looked pretty painful.

The game continued until we won by one point in the last 5 seconds, the crowd of students from our school roaring.

We all stood, and I could see a familiar face looking for me from the field. I gave him a small smile, waving and he looked surprised.

I had climbed down from the bleachers, approaching my bike to go home when a hand on my shoulder stopped me.

"Hey y/n." The Norwegian of my affections said, his outfit dirty from tumbling with the other player and a bruise on his cheek.

"Tord! You dumbass you're hurt!" I hissed, standing next to my bike. He smiled, rubbing his neck.

"Yeah, I guess, but it's not that bad-" I cut him off, eyes narrow.

"Tord Larson you are LIMPING, get on the bike right fucking now." I said, and he blushed redder than his usual hoodie.

I sat on the bike, and he stood behind me on the little metal ledges that stuck out from the back wheel. I blushed at his hands on my shoulders, biking for his house.

As we were nearing the neighborhood tord piped up.

"Can you just go to your house? Im tired." He whined and I huffed at his silly behavior, secretly smiling.

"Fine, I guess you can stay cause my parents are gone on a business trip." I mumbled, and pulled into my garage.

We got off the bike, and I closed the garage, tord leaning on me tiredly. He tensed when his stomach growled and I shook my head.

Silently, I pulled the container of cinnamon rolls from my bag and handed it to him, still walking him upstairs.

"Take a shower, and then I have to check your bruises." I barked, and he smiled, going to my bathroom.

"Yes ma'am." He laughed and closed the door, I changed into my pajamas and soon he was out.

I squeaked as he walked out in a pair of shorts with nothing else on, his shirtless chest toned with muscles.

He laughed a little bit, sitting with his back to me on the edge of my bed. I patched his scathes, blushing as I did so.

Eventually I had him turn to get the ones on the front, and after that I lay him on my bed, turning to leave for the couch.

Before I could walk five steps from him, I was gently tugged under the covers by my wrist. My face was an inch from his neck, he had his arms around my waist.

His face was in my h/c hair and I could feel his rumbling laugh, my face redder than blood itself.

After a bit, he fell asleep. I wrapped my s/c arms around his torso, and kissed his cheek, putting my face in his shoulder.

"I really like you, tord." I didn't expect a response.

"I know."