monster! edd x reader

This gonna be hard... :/
♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧
(Look at the picture above, like a dragon thing for monster edd)

You heard edd fall off the roof after being hit be Eduardo's radioactive satellite beam. You went you to check on him (and low-key flip him off) and take edd inside.

It was the next morning when you were walking down to the kitchen to make pancakes. Tord, Matt and tom were busy today and tomorrow, so just you and edd.

Since it was you and edd you decided to make cola pancakes, since edd loves them oh so much. Shortly after the first batch of pancakes were done you heard feet gently walking down the stairs. It sounded like 2 pairs though. Huh.

"Hey edd" you said not turning around, focused on not burning the pancakes. "Oh! H-hey y/n..." edd stuttered shyly. Why so shy?

EDDS POV

I was terrified of what would happen when y/n turns around and sees me. I woke up to find I had turned into a dragon like creature with nubby horns and green scales with darker green splotches.

I'm assuming it's from the radioactive blast from Eduardo's satellite, but what will y/n Do? I'm a monster now! It's a miracle I can still speak English... but I was just gonna ask her to be my girlfriend today! As if being nervous wasn't enough...

"Y/n...." I said quietly. "When you turn around... Whatever you do, please don't freak out..." I pleaded.

Y/n POV /\/\/\/\/\

I slowly set the colacakes down and turned around to see a medium lime green dragon with nubby horns and darker green spots (like cow, moo)

His tail was between his legs and his head was bowed slightly, in shame and fear.

"Edd" "yeah y/n" he squeaked, preparing for the worst. But suddenly (PINEAPPLES) you hugged him (around the neck area) and he was shocked. Weren't you gonna be afraid? Leave? Reject him?

"Edd what happened?" I asked, grabbing the plate of colacakes and leading him to the couch, where he took up 3/4 of it and he clung to you babbling on and on about the radioactive satellite and waking up a dragon thing, to his scared he was of you rejecting him.

He didn't realize he said the scared of rejection part until after, and he blushed profusely. "You were gonna ask me out?" I asked him. "Y-yeah but I see if you don't wanna-" I cut him off by kissing his snoot gently.

"Of course! I was gonna ask you out too!" I said. "Really?!" He exclaimed, overjoyed. "Yeah, we're a couple now!" I said hugging him close.

After a bit I felt arms hug me back and saw that edd was mostly human, but still had his nubby horns, tail, and a splotch of green on his face.

"C'mon edd, I made cola pancakes."

"Yeah!!!"