alpha! tord x omega! reader

Idk what I'm doing aaaaaaAAAAAAAA

I'm assuming alpha and omega means like wolves, but I'll roll with it.

♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤

<trod pov> (That's not a misspell I'm bored and it's supposed to be funny)

It sucked leading the red army pack.

Especially since every wolf feared me, the females too much to ever consider being my mate.

It was lonely at the top, and though i was always trying to flirt with them, every female trembled under my silver gaze.

My honey colored hair ruffled and lay back flat, two unruly pieces sticking up on my head like horns.

Half my face was scarred, my front paw also scarred. These were caused by a fight with tom, who after losing, took my best friends edd and matt, and left.

After that, I had taken in newer assistants, Paul and patryk, who were both older than me.

Paul had lost an eye, and was a scruffy dark brown wolf who was a little small for his age.

Patryk was a more sleek looking, lighter brown wolf with longer fur.

They were my assistants because nobody else would, they were scared. They are currently all I had to talk to, or even just be near.

But this changed one morning, another female had been brought in by Paul and pat, but she wasn't trembling and whimpering.

She was currently fighting back.

"Tord, we've found another we think you'll like." Pat urged as he nudged me awake, I sat up and turned towards the entrance of my cave.

A h/c female stood there, fur looking soft despite the slight amount of blood and grime.

Surprisingly white teeth were bared in a snarl as her shimmering e/c eyes were narrowed fiercely at one of my soldiers, a regular gray wolf.

Her head whipped towards me as I moved, lazily yawning and batting my silver eyes.

"Why hello dearie~" I said, sitting atop a larger rock in the cave, the female retaliated.

"What the hell do you want!?!" She barked, my guards on edge as her lips moved to show every sharp fang in her mouth.

"In all honesty, I find it is very lonely at the top of the world." I said, walking slowly closer to her.

"I was wondering, if you'd like to stay here, as my mate." I cooed, sitting a foot in front of her snarling teeth.

"Why?" She barked "Why should I?"

"I lead this pack." I began. "I can provide for you, like a mate should." I said.

"I don't need anyone, especially not a prissy pack leader." She sneered. She was correct however, most pack leaders were afraid to attack a deer or step in mud.

"I can assure you, my dear, that I am the best possible one for you." I hummed, leaning closer to her.

"Too bad." She huffed,  turning to leave. The guards made an attempt to stop her, but lay down in submission as the bared her fangs.

She stalked out, but turned to me.

"If you want me, prove your worth it." She growled, smiling.

I hurried over, only to see she had disappeared. I smiled, knowing exactly where she would've went.

"Oh I will." I growled at him.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

♧reader pov♧

The male continued to bring multiple different objects to my den, like elk, pretty stones, flowers, etc.

I merely pushed these to the side, I had one test for him. I made sure to creep in silently, not even waking a soul.

I could see his form laying on the large stone in his den, and I listened to his whimpers.

"She'll never love you..."

"Nobody ever will...."

"You're not good enough..."

"There's no way to prove yourself..."

"You'll always be alone..."

I couldn't stand to hear it anymore, and I crept into his cave, stepping into the rock he slept on, and observing his condition.

His fur was matted and messy, as if he had fought someone else. I shake my head at this dumbass, and lay next to him.

He bolts up, standing and looking around quickly before his eyes settled on me.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" He asked, and I shrugged slightly.

"I thought you said you needed an omega, so..." I said, watching him light up.

"You... really mean it?" He asked hopefully, I nodded and I felt his body lay next to mine.

We just lay there, letting the other take in my scent, it appeared to comfort him.

"I swear on my life, I will treat you as you deserve." Tord whispered and I felt his head above mine.

"My red queen." He said, and I fell asleep.