monster! tom x reader

AnOtHa OnE                       hErE wE gO
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

You and tom were sitting on the couch peacefully together until tord showed up and started bugging Tom by flirting with you. 

"Hey y/n, 70% of your body is water, and I'm thirsty" Tord smirked and winked "there's cola in the fridge tord" I snapped, hugging Tom's arm and glaring at tord. Tord continued multiple flirts and tom was getting pissed.

Eventually tord said "You can honestly do so much better, look, you're with an alcoholic jehovas witness" and tom snapped, they began fighting.

What scared me was Tom's eyes (?) Were fusing into one, he had purple horns in his hair and his hands were turning black and growing. He also had a tail???

"Tom!!!" I yelled, concerned and scared for my boyfriend. He stopped, a look of fear on his face as he ran out the front door. Tord snickered and tried to wrap an arm around me, but I grabbed his arm and dislocated it in sheer rage, running out the door to look for Tom.

Eventually I ended up in the woods, it was late, I was tired, i couldn't see, and I still hadn't found Tom. I was calling out for Tom one last time before I went home. "TOM! TOM WHERE ARE YOU!" I yelled, starting to cry. As tears rolled down my face I heard rustling in the bushes.

I didn't look up, as I was sitting on the ground, crying over my boyfriend. Suddenly I felt somthing brush the tears off my face and I heard a slight whimper. I looked up to see a large dark grey monster with purple striped horns, a large mouth and on black eye (?) Staring at me, looking sad.

"Tom?" I asked, only to get a whimper in reply and a hug from said monster boyfriend. I hugged back and he started to purr as I was slowly petting his head.

After a long time Tom started to shift back to his normal form but he still has horns, grey on his hands, claws and a tail. He pulled away and looked at me.

"You... actually cared enough to look for me... why... I'm a monster..." Tom said, getting more depressed at every word. "You may be an alcoholic, you may be a jehovas witness, you may be a monster, but you didn't hurt me, that's what counts." I said.

"Dont worry about that stupid commie" I said "I'll kill him for you Thomas." He smiled and hugged me. And we walked home, hand in claw/hand.

Once we got back I punched Tord directly in the face and kicked him outta the house, never to be seen ever again, cuz I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine.

Nobody hurts baby Tom when y/n is around.

NoBoDy