dog! tamara x reader

...A small, light brown dog with black eyes staring at me from the box.

It almost looked grumpy, and i carefully picked it up from the box. It wasnt very big at all, maybe the size of a bunny.

I placed it down, allowing it to look around but the first thing it went for was the alcohol stash of mine.

I was fast to figure out the dog couldnt open the drawer, and that eased a bit of my stress. The dog gave up and instead went upstairs, where it noticed my band posters and guitar.

Only then, the dog somehow seemed to recognize me as a famous singer, and i heard barking from upstairs.

I went up, to see the dogs black eyes on my acoustic bass guitar, and the old checkered one i used to play beside it.

"Haha never thought my biggest fan would be a dog." I laughed to myself, and the dog appeared flustered, before whining.

"What is it?" I asked, and the dog merely looked at the guitar and then me.

"Alright alright, one song." I sigh, and the dog appears pleased. I grab my acoustic bass, before sitting on my bed with the dog on the floor.

You= italic

You know i want you

Its not a secret i tried to hide

You know you want me

So dont keep sayin our hands are tied

You claim its not in the cards

That fate is pulling you miles away and out of reach from me

But youre here in my heart so who can stop me if i decide that youre my destiny

What if we rewrite the stars, say that the world could be ours, nothing could keep us apart and youd be the one i was meant to find

Its up to you, and its up to me, noone can say what we get to be

So why dont we rewrite the stars, maybe the world could be ours, tonight

After singing all that, i took a breath in but what i didnt expect to see was a brunette on the floor in the spot my dog was.

Her light brown hair was tied up, black eyes and tanned skin. She wore a navy blue hoodie and black leggings.

Two ears were on her head, and a matching tail.

She was clapping, and when she saw me looking at her asked

"What?" She had a notible british accent.

"Who are you?"

"The dog-- oh hell yeah im not a dog anymore!" She cheered.

Then she noticed her tail.

"Mostly."

I laughed a little bit at this, but was shut  up by a loud boom of thunder.

Her ears lowered, and she looked at me.

"Do i have to go back out there?" She whined. Legitimately whined.

"Now way youre goin out there." I smiled, holding a hand out to her.

"Im y/n, but i think you know that already."

She smiles at me.

"Im tamara, and i think you dont know that already." She joked

I laughed a little, she was quite the character.

Maybe sharing a house isnt that bad.