(REWRITTEN) Turtle! tord x reader

I couldnt help myself i got booorrrreeeddddd.

Also reading the old one made me cringe very much.

♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤

•3rd person•

(For best effect read in a Morgan Freeman voice, thanks)

It was late at night, and all through the house, one creature was stirring, but it DEFINITELY wasnt a mouse.

A drunken young man, with voids for eyes, snuck into his enemy's room to make a surprise.

He randomly grabbed some potions and more, spotting a pack of cigars on the floor.

The drunk man smiled, picking them up with care.

"This is what you get, commie horn-hair."

He proceeded to do some science and stuff, until his rival let out a sleep huff.

This startled the drunk enough into leaving, but don't forget the surprise made that evening.

♧skip by linnea threatening the sun if it doesn't rise♧

♤trod pov♤

I woke up, stretching and standing. I need a morning smoke, I thought as I grabbed my cigars that had been moved a little,  along with some of my potions but whatever.

Y/n didn't like me smoking near Matt because she's essentially his mother sometimes, so I smoke outside to be a well behaved boyfriend.

Slipping my red hoodie over my head, I left my room in that and shorts. It was early, the sun in the process of rising and I swear I could see y/n's friend pointing a gun at the sun.

I stood near the pool (shut up they have one) and lit my cigar (#lit *gets kicked*) drawing from it, silver eyes watching the scenery.

Suddenly, I dropped my cigar, my fingers becoming stiff. I bent down to grab it, but found my back felt encased in something, like a corset keeping people from bending over.

I was on my hands and knees, staring in horror as my fingers had melded together, making a sort of fin.

Leathery skin and scales had covered my body, and I soon fell flat on my stomach, unable to hold myself up properly.

My face lengthened out to a beak shape, and I was getting smaller. After I felt everything stop, I attempted to look in the pool at my reflection.

What appeared to be a sea turtle stared back at me, white bandage still on my cheek and hoodie still on my back, under it a shell.

After a good long while of staring at my reflection I realized; I was just a man with a beautiful girlfriend, and now I'm a turtle a TURTLE.

I turned my head to see a familiar shape through the glass door, it looked like the silhouette of my girlfriend.

I began moving my flippers, attempting to turn around to reach the house.

Damn this is gonna take awhile.

□reader pov□

I woke up, getting dressed and beginning to make breakfast for the others, who were playing Mario kart in the living room.

(Me: THAT GAME RUINS FRIENDSHIPS- *hit by reader in a car*)

After it finished, I took the bacon out of the oven, flipping the last pancake off the stove. The aroma of the food drew my roomates to the kitchen And We all ate, but surprisingly, my norsk boyfriend didn't show up.