tomattoredd x reader

:/ GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY ITS ALL GONE TO SH1T

requests would be nice tho, I can't think, like ever.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
(... how do I write the beginning? I let my cat lay on my keyboard, or touch my phone and let autocorrect go)

Tomattoredd POV. ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

(Edd= this)
(Tord=this)
(Tom=This)
(Matt=this)

I sat on the couch, hands buried in my hair as I internally thought about what to do, everyone silently arguing,

I could really use a cola right now...

OhmygodwhatarewegoingtodoY/Nisgonnacadllusafreakidontwanthertobescaredohmygod!!!!!!

calm down matt, Jesus. You're going to give us a heart attack.

Yeah matt, for once I actually agree with commie, chill. We'll work this out.

We all heard the knock on the door, that must be y/n, what took her so long? She was just walking home from a friend's. We all paused as we heard shaky sobs from the outside, she must be crying?

We all panicked, and all began to try to control the body at once, causing us to trip, we got up, edd taking control as he ran to the door. We opened it to see y/n.

Upon closer inspection, her face and arms were covered in small bruises and cuts, she had blood dripping from her nose and mouth, even a black eye!

She smiled painfully, before wincing. She looked up and saw us, and she looked scared, we pulled her inside gently, closing the door.

She was weak, too weak to struggle or yell, tord took control as he picked her up bridal style and ran to the bathroom where we kept the first aid kit.

"Youll be fine, ok? Don't worry y/n I got you, stay awake."

She looked up, "t-tord?..."

Tord nodded, setting her on the closed toilet and grabbing the first aid. We turned to see her pass out, most likely due to pain.

Tord patched her up and we carried her from the bathroom, walking to y/-n' s room and placing her on the bed, when we turned to leave, we felt a rug on our green/purple overcoat.

We looked to see y/n, holding onto our overcoat "dont...go..." She whispered in her sleep. We all blushed slightly, and layed next to her, Tom and Matt turned, bringing the others with as they rolled to their side, pulling y/n close.

We all began to fall asleep, one by one passing out.

Morning, reader pov.◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

I woke up and stretched, I remember walking from a friends, getting mobbed, running away, knocking on the door, being carried by a colorful being and passing out.

I realized somebody was spooning from behind, a face was snuggled into my hair. I kicked off the bed, successfully hitting the floor hard, and I realized I was in my room.

The person woke up, I heard four different yawns, odd. I scrambled to my closet and pulled out the pistol tord have me just in case, pointing it at the unknown person.

They had a mix of ginger, honey and brown hair, slight freckles, one eye was all black while the other was (50) shades of grey, brown, and blue. They wore a green and purple jacket over a red and blue hoodie.

They currently had their hands up in surrender, but they sounded like my friends.

"Oh my God y/n don't kill me I'm too pretty and young to die!"

"Y/n, calm down..."

"Y/n it's us! Don't shoot!"

"Easy y/n! Watch where you point that!"

I trembled, they had four different voices, all of which were familiar, Tord's Norwegian accent, Tom's lower british, Matt's upbeat tone, and edds calm accent.

The thing slowly got out of my bed, hands still in the air. "Y/n, it's us, edd, matt, tom, tord, you're best friends." I kept the gun trained on 'his' head, I wasn't convinced easily.

"How do I know it's you guys, I love with FOUR roomates, not one." I said, keeping it together, the cuts and bruises screaming in pain, I ignored it.

"I've taken you to the shooting range, you break up me and toms fights."

"You always call me a cinnamon roll, and tell me I look great at all times."

"You often come to pick me up at the bar when I'm wasted, you deal with all my bullsh1t too."

"Ive given you drawing lessons, you usually bring me cola and watch me draw."

I lowered the pistol, they were right, all those things were true, things I had done with them.

I felt a hug, I looked up to see them hugging me, staring back.

"H-How did this happen?" I asked, my four roomate friends had fused?

3 spoopy 5 me.

"We don't actually know..." They said.

I only now felt the pain of my many injuries, I hissed slightly at the pain. Tomattoredd looked down, frowning at my pain, suddenly, they picked me up, placing me on my bed and laying next to me, I quickly fell asleep.

We'll deal with this tomorrow.

NEXT DAY.

You dealt with it or something, I'm tired and have no ideas, bye!